Dear Kennen

1234511 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Kennen

07-20-2012

Hello fellow champions, summoners sorry for my absents...I've been busy and that is as much as I can say for now. My apologizes for any questions that I couldn't answer before my departure so please feel free to ask me any question and I will do my best to answer.

-Kennen, The Heart of the Tempest.

(If the original Kennen comes back I will step aside but for now allow me to try to my best at this Ask business. )

Dear Kennen

07-20-2012

(Then I realized I named the thread Dear Kennen and not Ask Kennen, great start. lol)

Rawrwott

07-20-2012

Ken,

Brekky of champs?

...And what do you think of Akali and Shen?

Ask the Megling

07-20-2012

Hi Kennen! Good to have you back! Now, question time. Why do you choose to use shurikens, (or the occasional kunai, as I believe they're called) as your weapon of choice?

((There are some things you should be filled in on. Iron Ambassador is probably a better person to consult than I.))

Dear Kennen

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinrawr View Post
Ken,

Brekky of champs?

...And what do you think of Akali and Shen?
My breakfast usually consist of sugar, cupcakes, sugary cereal, my favorite is frosted flakes! As for my fellow comrades they are my family and I trust my life to them on a regular basis, though Akali is like an older sister and can get bossy some times and Shen has an overwhelming presents at times but they are my people!

-Kennen, energizer yordle.

Jonizhere

07-20-2012

Dear kennen,

Why is that when you and a fiddlesticks are in the same time penta's happen like it is nothing.

Rawrwott

07-20-2012

...That's a lot of sugar...
I can't eat that much without going hyper.

Dear Kennen

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Hi Kennen! Good to have you back! Now, question time. Why do you choose to use shurikens, (or the occasional kunai, as I believe they're called) as your weapon of choice?

((There are some things you should be filled in on. Iron Ambassador is probably a better person to consult than I.))
Hello Tris it's good to be back and around familiar faces, how is Teemo and Bandle City haven't been able to visit for a bit. Anyways I choose to use shurikens and kunai because they are stealthy and make little sound when in use, plus I'm a flip'n ninja it's basically a law!

Kennen laughs at his own joke.

-Kennen

(Okay don't know too much about their relationship and even if Poppy wants to continue it but I will if she does. )

Ask the Megling

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Kennen View Post
Hello Tris it's good to be back and around familiar faces, how is Teemo and Bandle City haven't been able to visit for a bit. Anyways I choose to use shurikens and kunai because they are stealthy and make little sound when in use, plus I'm a flip'n ninja it's basically a law!

Kennen laughs at his own joke.

-Kennen

(Okay don't know too much about their relationship and even if Poppy wants to continue it but I will if she does. )
Teemo's fine, Bandle's in great shape. Haven't done a drug bust or anything like that in quite a while.

((Hehehe, about continuing it, there might be a slight issue, if you know what I mean.))
((Which you probably don't .))

Dear Kennen

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonizhere View Post
Dear kennen,

Why is that when you and a fiddlesticks are in the same time penta's happen like it is nothing.
Because I can stun a whole team if my summoner is skilled enough and Fiddlesticks tries to give everyone on the enemy team a hug...but ends up melting their faces with crows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinrawr View Post
...That's a lot of sugar...
I can't eat that much without going hyper.
Well I burn through a lot of calories during training, missions and league battles and I have to keep my energy up, also I am always hyper so it doesn't bother me one bit.

1234511 ... 27