Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Black Outs During Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kobe Beef Cow

07-20-2012

Hi there,

I am looking for some help/advice, and anything someone could offer would be much appreciated.

My issues started when I Crossfired my graphics cards. I know there is currently an issue with this where it causes flickering terrain and invisible HUD/borders. Once I realized the issue was due to Crossfire being activated, I deactivated it.

All was well again (no flickering/stuttering, no HUD issues, steady frame rate). However, I am now running into a new issue. Approximately 1 to 2 times per game my screen will go black for about 5-7 seconds. I can hear myself still in game, my friends tell me over Skype that I am still connected, but just sitting at the place I last clicked. After the 5-7 seconds of black screen LoL opens once again and runs perfectly.

It is very frustrating, especially when it happens during a teamfight or while in lane as clearly I just sit there and die.

I get no video driver errors when this happens. I also play a wide variety of other games, and LoL is currently the only game where this happens to me, which makes me highly doubt that it is a video card issue. All of my drivers are up to date as far as I know.

Any insight or help would be very much appreciated. I have attached my dxdiag file below.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kobe Beef Cow

07-21-2012

Bump