Black Outs During Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kobe Beef Cow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

Hi there,

I am looking for some help/advice, and anything someone could offer would be much appreciated.

My issues started when I Crossfired my graphics cards. I know there is currently an issue with this where it causes flickering terrain and invisible HUD/borders. Once I realized the issue was due to Crossfire being activated, I deactivated it.

All was well again (no flickering/stuttering, no HUD issues, steady frame rate). However, I am now running into a new issue. Approximately 1 to 2 times per game my screen will go black for about 5-7 seconds. I can hear myself still in game, my friends tell me over Skype that I am still connected, but just sitting at the place I last clicked. After the 5-7 seconds of black screen LoL opens once again and runs perfectly.

It is very frustrating, especially when it happens during a teamfight or while in lane as clearly I just sit there and die.

I get no video driver errors when this happens. I also play a wide variety of other games, and LoL is currently the only game where this happens to me, which makes me highly doubt that it is a video card issue. All of my drivers are up to date as far as I know.

Any insight or help would be very much appreciated. I have attached my dxdiag file below.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kobe Beef Cow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

Bump