LoL on Mac

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

teeleer

07-20-2012

I have a friend that has a mac computer, and i was wondering if he would be able to play League on his mac.

BryantTheTyrant

07-20-2012

He would actually be able to play it. He just needs the link to play it with because it is not official yet.

LiteRage

07-20-2012

there is a link that i use and its on boompje.com and it works just fine

Míley Dyrus

07-20-2012

More like LOL a Mac.

Amaltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

jdiknght

07-21-2012

As others mentioned, the iLoL client (boompje link) works. It's not a native Mac app, so it can be wonky at times, but it usually works quite swimmingly.

Have your friend bookmark that site and play a quick custom game after each patch to make sure things still work (in case a patch broke something in the iLoL client - if it does, check that site for a workaround).

If you're using skype/vent/etc to talk, make sure your friend fires that up before starting a "real" game - the iLoL client doesn't minimize/hide/etc very easily if playing in fullscreen so it's tough to answer/call once the game's running.

CMD-OPT-ESCAPE to force-quit the thing if the client misbehaves and your friend needs to kill/restart the game.