Champion builder - Leaguecraft.com

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mugsy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisers View Post
yeah, i see that now but the main thing is the mp5 or mp1.
mp1

SamuraiPanda

11-10-2009

Love the new additions. The site is getting so much better than it already is (despite it already being amazing) which is exciting.

Btw, how come the Tear and Archangel's staff don't give the +600 mana extra? Its probably safe to assume that by level 18 you'd hit the cap (which is the same for both), and it would help for calculations of AP with the Archangel's staff boost.

Pillager

11-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisers View Post
yeah, i see that now but the main thing is the mp5 or mp1.
I see where you're going. Sorry about that -- it should be clearer now.

Mugsy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2009

I will begin adding the new patch changes now they should be live within the hour

Mugsy

11-11-2009

The site should be compatible with IE8, Opera and Safari aswell as Firefox and Chrome as standard.

I hope all of you who previously couldn't view the site will check it out now and let me know if anything is not displaying correctly in other browsers.

Mugsy

11-12-2009

I've got some emails about a bug involving stacking the archangel staff, its currently giving 4% of the champions mana in ability power for every staff after the first. Due to circumstances however i cant fix this for several hours but it will be fixed as soon as i can, sorry guys

crazycracka

Lemt

11-13-2009

The builder looks good, but are you sure Sorcerer's Shoes are correct? I could have sworn you only need 1 boots, not 2. Not sure about the price, but I'll check on that.

Also, Cho'Gath!
http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Cho%2...0,75,18,4,94,5
upgrade to:
http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Cho%2...75,18,4,94,5,5

Not maxed out AP, but usually you'll find Void Staff to be better than an extra Archangel's Staff. Of course, if the enemy isn't getting any MR items, feel free to go for another Archangel's over Void Staff. Haven't done the math to see how much MR you should see to warrant the Void Staff, however.

EDIT: Here is the reason they haven't implemented Deathfire Grasp in-game yet:
http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Corki/10,75,91,91,91,91
Stats look awful, don't they? Well, imagine this:
Valkyrie close to the enemy, shoot two missiles. Every enemy close by lost 80% of their HP from The Deathfires, and took 700 damage from missiles. A Phosphorous bomb deals another 400, and drains another 40% of their HP.
In a little over 2 seconds, you took out over 120% of any nearby enemy's HP, no matter how tough they were. Last I heard, losing 100% of your HP kills you, so yeah.

SamuraiPanda

11-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugsy123 View Post
The site should be compatible with IE8, Opera and Safari aswell as Firefox and Chrome as standard.

I hope all of you who previously couldn't view the site will check it out now and let me know if anything is not displaying correctly in other browsers.
I'm accessing the site from a computer lab that only has IE, and it seems that I can't add or remove items to builds

SamuraiPanda

11-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemt View Post
EDIT: Here is the reason they haven't implemented Deathfire Grasp in-game yet:
http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Corki/10,75,91,91,91,91
Stats look awful, don't they? Well, imagine this:
Valkyrie close to the enemy, shoot two missiles. Every enemy close by lost 80% of their HP from The Deathfires, and took 700 damage from missiles. A Phosphorous bomb deals another 400, and drains another 40% of their HP.
In a little over 2 seconds, you took out over 120% of any nearby enemy's HP, no matter how tough they were. Last I heard, losing 100% of your HP kills you, so yeah.
10% of current HP, not total HP.