Champion builder - Leaguecraft.com

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thormax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2009

Damn mugsy i kept seeing that link on your Friend list status and i had no idea you made it till now.. Good job man.

Mugsy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2009

As requested in a few of the emails im getting
-total cost is now displayed under the items
-clicking the cost of an item in the builder will take you to the items info page
-item tooltips now display item requirement trees.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, really appreciate it and all the kind words

Fallen 62

11-10-2009

Hell of a site, Mugsy. I immediately posted it in my guild forums, and tested out a few build ideas Very cool

Mugsy

11-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen 62 View Post
Hell of a site, Mugsy. I immediately posted it in my guild forums, and tested out a few build ideas Very cool
Pleased you like it, I saw your tristana guide nice work for linking the items at the bottom things like that help generate awareness, i'd write some guides but i have way too many features to implement heh

Pen15Mightier

11-10-2009

Also doesn't include Tristiana's Rapid Fire buff in the 5 sec dmg calc...that's where she beats Yi (unless you get a bunch of lucky double strike procs, which I don't think are included) and Ashe...

Fallen 62

11-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugsy123 View Post
Pleased you like it, I saw your tristana guide nice work for linking the items at the bottom things like that help generate awareness, i'd write some guides but i have way too many features to implement heh
Yea, I thought it was a pretty good plan Also allows for people to get a good visual for the damage as well

What are you coding this all in...? PHP, ASP, CF...? Whatever it is, it's pretty awesome

Mugsy

11-10-2009

I just went through the later patch logs and updated a few incorrect values for abilities/items, I believe everything is finally up to date so time to work on some new features for the site :]

If something is incorrect fire away

Wisers

11-10-2009

Quote:
Just tweaked it, its now setup to show mp1 since thats what you get when viewing the character screen in game, if people prefer i may get it to display mp / mp5 (+mp1)
I think you should just show mp1 with decimals, make your program calculate the regen into a decimal number (i.e. 5.35) and not an integral number like in the game, this way here we won't have to do any math when using this tool you've built (which i find excellent).

Mugsy

11-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisers View Post
I think you should just show mp1 with decimals, make your program calculate the regen into a decimal number (i.e. 5.35) and not an integral number like in the game, this way here we won't have to do any math when using this tool you've built (which i find excellent).
http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Ashe/36,92,24,87,24,92

It is showing decimals?

Wisers

11-10-2009

Quote:
yeah, i see that now but the main thing is the mp5 or mp1.