Solo Mid: Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ePxDark

07-20-2012

I'm a level 20 summoner, needs help with Fiddlesticks build, I have trouble with a AP build with a decent amount of health and a decent amount of armor and magic res, any help?

Nem3siS

07-20-2012

My best advice is to not play fiddlesticks mid, he gets countered by almost everyone, he is a jungler and a **** good one at that, if you want to play mid and enjoy the life steal survivability try out Vlad, much better choice for mid.

PiKL Seaurio

Recruiter

07-20-2012

AD Ezreal has always been my favourite solo mid champion, I can usually stay in lane til lvl 11 without having to go back for buying and I usually pick up a kill or two on my opponent.

awosominator

07-21-2012

[QUOTE=PiKL Seaurio;27216926]AD Ezreal has always been my favourite solo mid champion, I can usually stay in lane til lvl 11 without having
zero cc,thats why you fail.

Taiwanese

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nem3siS View Post
My best advice is to not play fiddlesticks mid, he gets countered by almost everyone, he is a jungler and a **** good one at that, if you want to play mid and enjoy the life steal survivability try out Vlad, much better choice for mid.
Is seems rather hard to gank with Fiddle. I was using Kayle laning against a Singed and kind of killed Fiddle with a q -> e burst before anything /really/ happened. This was after I was feared. I was able to get away as well.

Treza

07-21-2012

the problem with fiddles in a solo lane is he cant farm very well especially if youre up against someone who can push you to your turret hard

Treza

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Is Cool View Post
Is seems rather hard to gank with Fiddle. I was using Kayle laning against a Singed and kind of killed Fiddle with a q -> e burst before anything /really/ happened. This was after I was feared. I was able to get away as well.
that just flat out didnt happen or the fiddles was retarded or grossly under leveled or you were fed. the power of fiddles jungling is hes got such powerful ganks.. theres no denying it. fiddles is the king of turning 2v1 or 3v2 into a completely 1 sided fight.. he shuts down the potential to even fight back the majority of the time youre engaged.

plus hes a grea counter jungler to some of the less sustainable junglers. finding an enemy jungler while hes engaged with his blue or red is a free kill because most champions just cant face tank his damage whatsoever, especially if he goes opts to level drain to 3 by lv 5 or to level 2 at level 3

Sam Is Whoa

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treza View Post
the problem with fiddles in a solo lane is he cant farm very well especially if youre up against someone who can push you to your turret hard
Level 8 his silence can destroy a minion wave 1 shotting range minions.

DirtyJs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

his silence is best used as a 1 pt wonder, which is only viable in the jungle. you want to max his fear, because that maxes fear duration and that's just op. maxing silence only increases the dmg of silence, not it's duration. and of course you want to max his drain, because that's basically his only dmg source.

sure, max his silence first, just makes his useless in fights after the 1s silence because his fear only lasts about half a second.

GummyNinja

07-22-2012

Fiddle should jungle.