Zyra on Twisted Treeline?!?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Plus411

07-26-2012

This will be a very simple thread. Pretty much summarized by the title none the less. So here we go. I enjoy playing Twisted treeline, I play on it almost exclusively. As well as I like zyra, i'm not the best at her but ever since I got her the other day I've been in love with playing her. Now for the question, does anyone have any tips and tricks and stratagies that they'd like to share?

Dragoon14th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

dont play 3v3 plain as simple her kit is useless she has the worst early game and in 3v3 early game is the most important part.

Cyª

07-26-2012

she's ..tier 3

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

With the proper warding and preparation, she can be useful in TT. I played against roughly 10 Zyras today in TT, 8 of them sucked and fed, 2 of them destroyed my team via pre-seeding all valuable traffic areas (such as dragon, the middle bushes in top lane, and the bottom bushes). Through those pre-seeds, they would counter our ganks, steal buffs, and setup very strong burst damage. I think versus skilled, high ELO opponents, she would be fairly weak, but as a generalized AP caster, she can fill the niche and have a strong teamfight presence if planned carefully.