WTB: New Dominion Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hawktitan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

My opinions -

Jayce if you want AD
Fizz if you want an AP assassin
Jax if you want a bruiser

You mentioned Skarner and Ez. Both are fairly solid, and skarner is very good against bottom enemy yoricks.

Viktoree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

Malz because you can play him AD/AP Top/Bot and still be effective.

Infirc

07-25-2012

try Jax or Maplhite some of jax's cds are retty high but who cares? every third hit you blow a hole on someone's stomach,, so you don't feel you are useless autoattacking and waiting for cds, also you did really have to waif for hecarm's cd? no Q spam? , you can also play olaf reach cdr cap and procceed to roflspam E.

Leoric Wuju

07-27-2012

Fiora is the person you're looking for

Her Q allows quick dmg dealing between any alley and she get to slaughter enemies in enemy-controlled bases with the beautifully merciless ultimate

On a side note, tho~if you just want to KS everyone else in your team pick Darius. You will be sated, I assure you

MajorUrsa

07-27-2012

Update: I picked up Skarner. He can be pretty challenging to play against certain Dominion picks, but hes rewarding and can really do some damage as well as lead an effective team, turning a 4v4 top into a 4v3 very quickly with his ult. Lot of fun.

Second: Im almost up to 6300 IP, who should be my next champion? I'll probably hold out for the next champion to see how she is. She has a aoe pull and slow in one, a ranged poke (with some kind of dot effect or debuff?), her ult has a dash and can refresh for escapes or chase...

Looks interesting.

MajorUrsa

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
try Jax or Maplhite some of jax's cds are retty high but who cares? every third hit you blow a hole on someone's stomach,, so you don't feel you are useless autoattacking and waiting for cds, also you did really have to waif for hecarm's cd? no Q spam? , you can also play olaf reach cdr cap and procceed to roflspam E.
Not sure I understand you here. What I meant was that Hec's gameplay revolves too much around his Q spam. R has a 2 min CD, E has a 20 sec cd that gets to around 14 with CDR and can be annoying when your in such close quarters on the maps occasionally forcing you you to run around a bit to get the full damage, and his W has a 8-10 sec CD/reduced effect and low damage. So his whole kit effectively feels like I'm doing very little most of the time, effectively making him a running baton twirler.

Infirc

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorUrsa View Post
running baton twirler.
naah that's sailor moon

joking aside, why don't you try olaf? he can be kited but can be pretty fun to spam his E and watch yourself destroy your enemies, also landing the axe feels really rewarding since is your only "gap closing" ability and his w is a great sustain booster which can actually cancel the health cost of your E even after factoring in the crystal aura, so you actually don't feel you are permanently axe twirling.

Melanchior

07-28-2012

Wukong, hands down

He's insanely fun and good on Dominion

MajorUrsa

07-28-2012

I have Wu, Jax, Olaf. Great champs, lot of fun to play. None of them have really stuck with me like some, although I do like Olaf probably the most out of the three.

My current list is looking like Jayce, Diana (pending PBE gameplay, but she looks interesting), Fiora...still looking around.

irott

07-28-2012

I am gonna throw my suggestion in there with J4,

While not as brutal as Jax or Wu, he can be very effective and a load of fun to play. I like teaming up with Leonas or Alis as we can completly lock down the other team.