@ Bat Nome and ManWolfAxeBoss, come chat please!

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaWraith

08-01-2013

Hello dear Rioter friends!

We here in the dominion community have lots of things we'd like to discuss with you regarding the new items from 3.10 and what we can expect to see as 3.11 and 3.12 come along the pipeline.

We are all very sad to see no new red posts, and hope that you will be able to come give us some updates.

Thank you.

Dicey

08-01-2013

Remember Riot focuses primarily on SR and Dominion is more like a 3rd cousin. Don't know what it is, but its there and you know it. lol

IronAegis

08-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicey View Post
Remember Riot focuses primarily on SR and Dominion is more like a 3rd cousin. Don't know what it is, but its there and you know it. lol
Still, Gnome and co. still have bouts of communication with us every so often. Given the fact that they've actually paid some attention to the mode of late, I don't think it is unreasonable to ask for an update.

KaWraith

08-01-2013

Quote:
I do not understand why I always get replies like this...

I specifically called out Nome and MWAB because they are the 2 people who are actively working on Dominion. They are the ones who got the kass nerf into 3.9, and the new items into 3.10. They are the ones who have promised that the top "8 or so OP champs" will get nerfs (including more kassadin nerfs).

I put their names in the title because they are more likely to see them and come respond... unlike the multiple threads that don't specifically call them out that are actually about specific questions. My hope is that they will find this thread (perhaps by searching for their own names), and then come and start a discussion about whatever they can/want to tell us about.

It's not like this strategy doesn't work. I have done it before: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3353796

Not that we got any super useful specifics, but Nome did pop by, acknowledge the thread and give some info. If this has a similar effect, I will be happy.

Conath

08-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaWraith View Post
Not that we got any super useful specifics, but Nome did pop by, acknowledge the thread and give some info. If this has a similar effect, I will be happy.
i love it when they feed us table scraps, it's so exciting.

IronAegis

08-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conath View Post
There are always limitations on what information they can divulge, but "table scraps" are better than nothing after all.

Dicey

08-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronAegis View Post
There are always limitations on what information they can divulge, but "table scraps" are better than nothing after all.
Makes me wonder what about Dominion needs limitation in terms of information. Champion release and rework make sense, but what about balance issues and the dominion bugs involving champions? Why do they get a limitation placed?

IronAegis

08-01-2013

Quote:
Makes me wonder what about Dominion needs limitation in terms of information. Champion release and rework make sense, but what about balance issues and the dominion bugs involving champions? Why do they get a limitation placed?
Your guess is as good as mine, unfortunately.

KaWraith

08-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conath View Post
It's dominion, what do you expect?
We get the red-headed stepchild treatment here, table scraps are better than getting backhanded across the face like a soul-less ginger.

Nome and MWAB have to manage expectations Very carefully... lest we throw a hissy fit or start feeling "entitled"

fivecap

08-01-2013

Talk to me when I get home KaWraith, I can explain more but the just of it is there was a lot cut from this patch in general because a couple of features had to be pushed out.

12345 ... 7