teemo vs jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chanceston

07-20-2012

at lvl 8, Jax had one ruby crystal and had double my HP without any HP runes...... then revive buff gave him more.....

Shukarhazh

07-20-2012

You're having trouble vs Jax as Teemo? What, did you get ganked early or something?

DramaticBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed the Undying View Post
You're having trouble vs Jax as Teemo? What, did you get ganked early or something?
Are you for real? Teemo can barely beat ranged carries, let alone Jax.

Shukarhazh

07-20-2012

Then the Jaxes I face must suck miserably, because I don't have much problem against them. And what do you mean, Teemo struggles against ranged carries? Blind, get free hits, kill.

Honestly, I have yet to see what makes Jax OP, and I've been on both sides of it...

Goronok

07-22-2012

Teemo is a little monster, especially on Dominion. Jax in the open can be a tough fight, but certainly a winnable one. On your own point it's a free kill, just kite him around, shroom him while turret kills him, whenever he gets on you blind him.

Paladin

07-23-2012

Jax crushes teemo. hit counter strike and jump on him. your immune to teemos toxic shot while it goes and afterwards you stun him 1aa then w then another aa and you out trade most times.

Kierloway

07-23-2012

You're not immune to his shroom and that lets him get away and then start kiting jax while his leap is on colldown.

Panwar

07-24-2012

Teemo can beat jax. But he's certainly not a jax counter, and most often it takes perfect play on Teemo's end, or a mistake on Jax' end.

It's more appropriate to say that Teemo can be an integral part of taking down Jax in a team situation.

Shaboinker

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanceston View Post
at lvl 8, Jax had one ruby crystal and had double my HP without any HP runes...... then revive buff gave him more.....
Why don't you have revive buff?

Shaboinker

07-24-2012

Idk I feel ap teemo beats jax honestly. As long as he has the shrooms down.