Recruiting Writer for a Dominion Video guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Majistrate K

09-12-2012

Hello, Majistrate K here. You may or may not remember me from my animated videos on youtube on (really outdated) solo mid, or (really really outdated) minions and monsters tutorial videos, or even my video series Killer Syndicate.

So what am I doing here? I want to make a video guide for dominion. Because I love this game mode and it's seriously the only game mode I have time for. What I'm asking for? Someone to write up a small little "Tips and tricks guide" that I can put into a 1-2 minute video. I'd do it myself, but I know for sure I don't know ALL the tricks in the book. Of course, anyone who helps me write up this list will get credited in the video.

What I am not looking for: A Tier List. It's still my video, and I NEVER discourage anyone from playing the champion they like, even if they are completely useless for dominion.

My video channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/KuradoberiX?feature=mhee

HaIfhearted

09-12-2012

If you're really interested in this sort of thing, I *highly* suggest joining the DominateDominion chatroom in game.
Lotta Dominion lovers in there, and a lot of collective knowledge as well.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

You're more than welcome to help myself and the other DD staff if you're interested. We are actually in the process of writing short video guides for Dominion (not trying to take your idea or anything, this has been in the works for quite some time). We currently have the outlines and will soon be filming/editing. If you're interested, add me and we can talk.