Champion variety (beware: monsters within!)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corngina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

I need an electric-rat type champion

iDerp Solo

07-20-2012

Some of us really like the Urgot "Character" but are not big fans of his "Kit", especially now that you've nerfed him to pointlessly weak levels. Or, what, are Pros still picking him every day and carrying teams with him?

As for new champ ideas, I really think that there's room in LoL for a beholder type.

Teemo Thunder

07-20-2012

Now that you mention it... I do want to see a candy clown that shoots rainbows.

Cronovey

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDerp Solo View Post
Some of us really like the Urgot "Character" but are not big fans of his "Kit", especially now that you've nerfed him to pointlessly weak levels. Or, what, are Pros still picking him every day and carrying teams with him?
This was answered in another thread a day or two ago; I believe it was stated that they are going to revert the changes to his Q.

Here's the post:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...57513#27157513

Wadieb

07-20-2012

Will we see a character who's ult changes his appearance similar to PFE?

Zodai

07-20-2012

More yordles!

Muranodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

The thread seems to be dying down slightly now. A much safer talking point might be...

How do you feel on whether monsters should be autonomous entities (ignoring entrapped/enslaved ones) in their allegiances versus monsters and city-state associations at present?

This has been another question I've seen referenced a few times since Hecarim's release. I understand that straddles lore somewhat. Does this question enter into design at all when considering how to make monsters personable to players?

Sezak

07-20-2012

Will we ever get kog'maws daddy? Or Zelos? More characters that already exist in the universe. And also what exactly is china's deal with bones I've never really understood it even the undead models in wow had to have their bones removed before wow got into china

CoolHandJack

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Vayne is almost 100 Urgots.
Is anyone less then an urgot? like is Karma .63 urgots?

WILL SMlTH

07-20-2012

new map, mama chamber.