Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Brethren of the Blade Recruitment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Jade Fist

07-20-2012

Now i'm doing this in new players area for a reason, I suck at this game apperently, and am looking for other lvl 30 players who also suck like me.

So if you're a new level 30 or close to it, and are interested in a competitive team that isn't exactly the most pro ever, throw me a pm in game or leave a message here.

Together we can figure out why/ where we suck, so we can improve on it, vs cussing out / getting cussed out by people in random solo queues which never really helps you improve or figure out what you did wrong.

Even if you died 10 times got 0 kills its perfectly possible its not entirely your fault, thats the goal of this team.

So if you're looking for a team thats not 100% pro and want to have some fun and improve yourself.