Who can carry easy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

L├ązySushi

07-22-2012

Nobody champ can carry easy. it's all about the player controlling them. I would rather just say that there exists champs who cannot carry or are bad at it. Leblanc is a perfect example. She can kill a lot and really dominate the game early-mid, but she can't carry late game. once the teamfights start the only she can do is to take out them 1 by 1. A carry have to be able to stay and fight during the whole teamfight.

To be a carry(not talking just ad now) is the hardest in all moba games, even though few knews that. I'm not talking about champs like morg or graves are hard to play with. When you carry you can't just play good, you have to play better then good. It's quite hard to explain what it truly means and it's better for you to just stick around and keep playing. eventually you will understand and learn to carry.( Plus i'm not good at explaining what a carry truly is :P )

fnak

07-22-2012

I'd say pick a solo mid with great team battle presence, chances are that people wont know how to shut you down in team fights, so picks like morgana, or kennen could carry your team after the laning phase is over.

Or pick a jungler, since both roles can gank other lanes all game, making it harder for your team to lose their lanes

Etherimp

07-22-2012

I seem to remember Hyper-carries and assassins being very prominent when I was pre-level 30..

Tryndamere, Jax, Master Yi, Xin Zhao..

Katarina, Akali, Kassadin, Le'Blanc.

All of those champs are much easy to shut down with a decent team who knows how to counter them, but prior to level 30, most people are stupid enough to feed them.

BitProdigy

07-22-2012

Strong ganking mids and easy-to-position AD carries are my favorite to carry with.

Mids-
Ahri/kassadin/sion/annie- If your winning your lane, you can kill your opponent then gank, if your loosing, push your lane and gank other lanes to pull ahead in items and to snowball your other lanes.

Morde/Kennen/Morgana/Galio- Generally unstoppable farm machines that have strong teamfighting presence

AD carries-
Kog maw- super long range auto attack and ult so you can stay real safe while doing damage

Tristana- Highest lategame auto attack range, an escape, a knockback, and the strongest attack speed steriod in the game.

Vayne- possibly one of the highest damage dealing AD carries, Probably the best kiter in the game weak early but can snowball fast if fed even 1 kill in lane.

Corki- Possibly one of the highest burst among AD carries lets him snowball easily in lane, and a snowballed AD carry is the best way to win a game.

_G

NBG SoBe

07-22-2012

Honestly, the best advice you got on here is playing who your best with. Now, if you want to know what position can make the biggest difference, it honestly depends.

Jungle is one of the higher difficulty positions to learn and master, but once you do, you can literally carry your whole team with efficient ganks and map control. Heroes like Shaco, Lee Sin, Maokai, Olaf, Nocturne are all strong gankers and require less in terms of items than other heroes. Shaco is probably one of the most difficult to master, but once he is mastered his lvl 2 and lvl 3 ganks are probably the best in the game.

AD Carry is a slightly lower difficulty position to learn and master. You have to master last hitting and positioning, and learn when to be aggressive and when to be passive. You are also dependent on your Support hero. Generally, you want to learn combinations that work for you. Like I enjoy playing Corki, Soraka with Flat Damage reds and Quints, and Armor yellows and MR blues. Then running him 21-9-0 and harassing my enemy with spells and last hitting as efficiently as possible. I win with this lane 75 to 80% of the time. Its a strong lane.

AP Mid is another extremely strong lane. AP Mid requires more knowledge than most of the other lanes. You need to know what counters your hero, and making sure you know how to deal with these counters. These generally take the most amount of practice to master, and each one has different playstyles. Anivia farms, Annie is a lane ganker, Kassadin is a high mobility AP assassin. Ahri is a combination of Anivias playstyle and Kassadins playstyle.

Solo Top. This is probably the most difficult. You are on your own. You should be able to beat 1v1's and escape ganks in 2v1 situations. You need to know what counters what, and how to deal with some heroes skillsets. You'll need a plethora of champions, runes, masteries, and knowledge. You need to ward for yourself, and be a hero that is as item independent as possible. Heroes that excel top tend to be Tanky heroes with some type of sustain. Lee Sin does well, as does Olaf, and Riven. Their are a multitude of combinations for top that can result in extremely difficult lanes for you. This is probably the hardest lane to master, and the easiest one to lose or win. Additionally, early game you usually make the smallest difference in the game. Losing your lane, will usually not lose you the game unless you've lost it extremely badly. Additionally, winning your lane will usually not cause you to win the game unless you've shut down their top completely. Tops tend to affect the mid game teamfights the most, as they are usually innately tanky and will probably initiate the fight.

dragonoid360

07-22-2012

In my opinion Fizz. No joke. I say him because even if you don't do all that well early game he can still dish out a ton of damage later in the game. SHARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord of Sweat

07-23-2012

Graves is the easiest carry to play and has less item dependency than Nasus or Vayne or someone like that