Karma's Tea Shop, Zen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unmasked Angel

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myouhiro View Post
Kayle glanced over at Leona. "Hmm?" It took her a moment, then a sympathetic look crossed her face. "Oh, I'm sorry Leona, I just..." She paused. "I know this was supposed to be us, having tea... I just... I never expected to get caught up in... home, so suddenly." Then she turned to Surya. "Surya, we'll talk about everything when this is over. For now..." She turns back to Leona. "Let's just relax and enjoy ourselves, shall we?"
Leona nodded her head "That seems fine to me, you look like you could use some relaxation" she said with a smile

Surya Roan

10-31-2012

Quote:
Kayle stares at the solider bewildered. "What?! Why? I thought I told Lieutenant General Mathias that no one was to come looking for me!" Kayle put her face in her hands and groaned. "The three of you are needed for the war effort... Why did you leave? Who sent you?"
"Well I... uh.. we...." at that moment the radiant dawn had spoken halting her speech.

Quote:
Kayle glanced over at Leona. "Hmm?" It took her a moment, then a sympathetic look crossed her face. "Oh, I'm sorry Leona, I just..." She paused. "I know this was supposed to be us, having tea... I just... I never expected to get caught up in... home, so suddenly." Then she turned to Surya. "Surya, we'll talk about everything when this is over. For now..." She turns back to Leona. "Let's just relax and enjoy ourselves, shall we?"
"As you wish ma'am." She saluted and took a seat near Kayle and Leona.

Blood Mythos

11-07-2012

Kayle shifts herself into a more comfortable position for her wings. She wasn't entirely sure how to start conversation. She didn't really get out much in Valoran, and wasn't used to prompting conversation outside of military discussion with her commanders.

((Sorry again for being away for so long... I should get my computer back soon, and thus have full acess to the forums.))

Unmasked Angel

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Kayle View Post
Kayle shifts herself into a more comfortable position for her wings. She wasn't entirely sure how to start conversation. She didn't really get out much in Valoran, and wasn't used to prompting conversation outside of military discussion with her commanders.

((Sorry again for being away for so long... I should get my computer back soon, and thus have full acess to the forums.))
((It's alright :P))

"So.. how have you been lately?" Leona asked, looking at the angle knight, as they waited on their order

Blood Mythos

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
((It's alright :P))

"So.. how have you been lately?" Leona asked, looking at the angle knight, as they waited on their order
"Me?" She glances down, then back at Leona, a semi-distressed look on her face. "Well... not in the best mind set as of late. There's been bad news on the war-front, and I've just been... worried..." She sighs and looks down. Then she looks back up at Leona. "But it's not something that needs to be discussed right now. We're trying to relax, aren't we? How have you been?"

Unmasked Angel

11-07-2012

Leona looked a little disheartened at Kayles state "You should not worry so much, it does no good.. and I am well, thanks for asking." Leona replied, crossing her legs as she did so

AskUdyr

11-07-2012

A familiar beast man walks into the tea shop...surprisingly quietly. He simply goes to the corner with the largest open window, rests himself in it, and relaxes. What he is here for, one could only assume.