Karma's Tea Shop, Zen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Karma,

This may sound weird, but do you serve a sweetened cold tea?

I come from a family of black coffees and sweet teas.

Also how do you feel about Godot and his coffee shop?

Some friendly competition is always fun to watch.

Hmmmm....Would you consider challenging him to a drink off? Best brew wins?

It is a funny thought to me.

Forgive my mad rambling.

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

09-20-2012

(+_+)! why yes i do, geokhan. Cold sweetened tea magically appears in your hands.

I consider coffee the stronger, more direct equivalent of tea, no subtlety at all...

As for your last question, i try to avoid unnecessary conflict.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

((TOO PRO?? I KNOW I AM!!!!....what i do?))

Even in fun?

Think of as a passive spar.

I mean I highly doubt any party would be upset by the end of it. You and Godot share that levelheaded trait.

Geokhan drinks deeply and sighs happily upon emptying out the glass.

Just can't beat that.....I really miss good sweet tea. Its so hard to find around these parts and Piltover wouldn't know good sweet tea if it danced on its head in a tea-cozy.

I now know where to get my fix. Thank you. I also apologize for my less than graceful drinking. Where I come from, we drink sweet tea like water.

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

09-20-2012

...I shall collaborate with him, perhaps some time in the future.
Sweet tea shall be available for you free of charge, consider it my thanks for brighter day.

Geokhan

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask KarmÓ View Post
...I shall collaborate with him, perhaps some time in the future.
Sweet tea shall be available for you free of charge, consider it my thanks for brighter day.

((what?...I did? O.o Voice in my head is yelling TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET AND RUN LIKE HELL!!!))

If you need any help with that, let me know.

And thank you for the tea. I know it isn't standard, but I am not either, am I? Neither are any of the champions. You ALL got some quirks. Good and bad....or bland in the case of Sir Ebilfart of the Purple Minion Brigade.

Ask the Kumiho

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
((So sorry for being tardy. I'm 33% more of a derp than Jay is. XD))

Jay hustled in, slightly unkempt. Brushing himself off, he sprung back to his normal self and made his way over to Ahri. Smiling, he sat down across from her. "Hey there! Nice to see you, Ahri."

((Still surprised you said yes. 0.0))
((I do good on my promises.))

She returned the smile with a brilliant one of her own, brushing her hair back as she leaned forward, "I'm usually not the one kept waiting," it was not so much of a chiding comment than one in jest. Ahri's expression said it all; she was amused that this male looked rather untidy, not that she minded.

Ahri grasped the delicate cup of Jasmine tea she had ordered earlier, taking a sip before motioning to the menu. "Drink?"

Jaykoboy

09-21-2012

Jay nodded. "Yes, of course. Hrm..." He took a quick look at the menu, and then ordered a Jasmine Tea. It quickly arrived. "This stuff is straight-out addicting, I swear. I'm used to Earl Grey, but this stuff is still my favorite." He sipped it and looked at it for a moment. "Somehow."

Ask the Kumiho

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Jay nodded. "Yes, of course. Hrm..." He took a quick look at the menu, and then ordered a Jasmine Tea. It quickly arrived. "This stuff is straight-out addicting, I swear. I'm used to Earl Grey, but this stuff is still my favorite." He sipped it and looked at it for a moment. "Somehow."
Ahri let out a soft sound of amusement as she continued to sip her tea, "It is delicious, yes." She didn't see herself getting too addicted though, but for what it was worth the tea shop was continuing to impress her. Especially with the speed of delivery. "Maybe it reminds you of something?" The Kumiho offered, setting her cup down. "Sometimes, even the most underwhelming thing can instil in you emotions you cannot give words to."

Ask the Defender

09-23-2012

(( Thoughts? ))

Paltala

09-23-2012

((Brilliant! a bunch of people walk in wearing tracksuits? They got dog food, walk in wearing a suit, you get the best dish in the house. Perfect))