Karma's Tea Shop, Zen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

07-20-2012

Udyr couldn't help but return her smile, "Hmph..." Looking back at the fields, he shrugged, "We are not sure if you have heard, but we are on cordial terms with Cassiopeia."

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-20-2012

(( If i remember correctly, cordial means warm and friendly, correct?)

Karma's expression turned to one of pleasant surprise.

"Cassiopeia? Well, Udyr, you know whatever you do, i will approve of as long as you yourself approve of it."

"Would you care to talk more about this... friendship with her?"

Midnight Firefox

07-20-2012

(I forgot where I was upto x.x)

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-20-2012

(( You just received your order, and some one just asked you to sit with them at a table ))

AskUdyr

07-20-2012

Udyr shot Karma a confused look, his tone slightly sarcasic, "Hm? Why would we wish to speak of it? It is far better to keep it a secret instead of coming over to speak about it with someone we respect." His grin widened, "Hm, truth be told...how to phrase it...She told us she loves us."

He shrugged, "Truth be told, we are still unsure how to comprehend it."

Midnight Firefox

07-20-2012

(Thankyouu.)

Ahri nodded as she placed exactly 85 gold coins from her pouch and stepped to the allocated table, settling within the seat as she fixed up her dress, adjusting her tails to a more comfortable position whilst waiting for her food, "Yes, you may sit with me if you wish.."

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-20-2012

Karma nodded almost imperceptibly, taking in Udyr's words before finally speaking.

"Well. how do you feel about her? You know as well as i that a puzzle cannot be completed without the final piece. Are you willing, more than willing to reciprocate her affection, Udyr?"

Nwol

07-20-2012

Tekun noted she was paying in gold. "That was a typo...one coin should cover it. " He grabbed his tray and followed the fox, taking the seat across from her. He deposited any excess thing on the floor, such as swords or supplies besides him.

"Tea and pork...seems a bit over priced in my opinion. See if it's quality. Why do you think she opened a shop? I didn't hear word of why, just that she did."

AskUdyr

07-20-2012

"You know the answer to that, Karma," Udyr grumbled. He continued looking out at the field, changing his usage of personal pronoun, "I will leave this life by myself. I will make my enemies weep in utter despair, but no one shall mourn me. There is nothing in this world worth shedding tears over. I will claim a spot within the heavens as is my right, my one and only goal."

He scratched his beard, "I wonder, why did I say yes? Why did I agree to continue seeing her? It is not loneliness, I have my aspects to speak with at all times. It is not intellectual conversation I crave, I can simply speak to you for that. Is it because she cannot bear children that I agreed? I am not sure. I cannot offer anything save for my company. I own no house, for it is unneeded. I have no money, save for the literal bags of gold somewhere in the forest."

The beast man burst out laughing, "Bwa ha ha! Apparently the League could not take no for an answer, and have been trying to desperately send me a wage ever since I was inducted! They keep guessing where I may be living!" He looked up at the skies, "It is hard to guess where a man who is as free as the clouds will go next...and so, I wonder why I said yes."

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-20-2012

Karma looked at Udyr with great interest, noting his use of the word "I" instead of "We", she would keep that in mind.

"Perhaps you feel that somewhere deep in your subconscious, you feel the need for a partner, one to spend time with, to hunt with? Perhaps, it it a feeling that you've stowed away for so long that, like a dormant volcano about to erupt, finally gushes forth from the recesses of your mind?"

"Perhaps, an instinctual need for companionship?"

She pauses to sip her tea.

"I would suggest that you give everything a chance, Udyr, perhaps this one time, and possibly listen your dormant human instincts?"

She nibbles on her tart, putting it down when she's finished before replying again.

"Perhaps a need to share your thoughts and concerns with another human turned beast, one in the same position as you, if slightly varied?"

"Just a few thoughts."