Karma's Tea Shop, Zen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fallyn Light

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
"That sounds perfect."
Kegan places the order and unknowingly goes and sits down at the table next to Kennen and Poppy.

(( Oh god im horrible, I didn't think you'd reply this late, so i went to go do something with out checking in ._. ))
(no problem, I went to sleep soon after and don't be sorry cause I make you wait all the time >< )

Lina places the order at the counter and follows Kegan to the table where the yordle champions were having a discussion. She awkwardly seats next to Poppy not knowing if Kegan meant to seat next to them or just didn't see them. Lina whispers, "you are aware that Kennen and Poppy are seat here, right?" Lina slowly turns her head the the couple, "Hello," she waves at them restraining herself from hugging Poppy and Kennen geeking out!

(I'm so transparent...you probably know my little secret now cause I post at the same times... ),: )

Iron Ambássador

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Kennen View Post
Kennen was almost afraid to ask what Lulu could have possibly down to unsettle the commando. "Yes tea is very relaxing, I helps after a stressful mission or if I need to calm down my energy." Kennen Leaves out the part where Akali forces him to drink it if he is bouncing off walls.

"Did you want any think to eat with your drink, they seem to have a good selection of sweet stuff," just then Brand sat next to him, "uhh-hello there Bran-Kegan..."
"I could use something to eat as well." Poppy goes through the menu again, pondering for a moment. "Hmm... a strawberry tart sounds good. How about you Kennen?"

She glances at Lina and Kegan, shrugging. "Greetings."

Dear Xin Zhao

07-23-2012

((and that kids is what happens when you forget to check a thread you're supposed to come to for a week,))

CyroCore Brand

07-23-2012

(( I said the table next to them, not the chairs next to them ._.))

Fallyn Light

07-23-2012

(meh I like this better so lets roll with it!)

CyroCore Brand

07-23-2012

(( Oh god, ._.))
Kegan gets up as Kennen talks to him.
"Oh! I'm so sorry, I didn't notice you two sitting there..."
Kegan said trying to apologize.

TeoLeif

07-23-2012

Still waiting for an usher, Teo's foot starts to hurt from standing on the piccolo. He didn't care. He was too busy thinking about how much he wanted to change his life, how much he didn't understand about himself, and more importantly, how much he didn't understand about Smokey. With a sigh, he rests his arm on the table, propping it up so he can set his head on his hand, and stares into the ceiling.

Dear Kennen

07-23-2012

"No problem that happens a lot, unfortunately...IT'S BECAUSE I'M SMALL IT'S IT?!" Kennen pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

"oh sorry I'll go order our drinks and tarts," Kennen jumped out of his seat and walked over to the counter where he saw Teo standing on his piccolo and looks up at him, "hey, what are you doing up there...your trying to be taller then me too... aRen't you!?"

TeoLeif

07-23-2012

A little startled by the voice, Teo and his piccolo topple over. He stands back up, rubbing his head. It's not so much the pain of the fall that hurts, it's more of the pain of his own thoughts. His emotions show just how unhappy he is.

"Uh... oh hi Kennen. I was standing on my piccolo so that I wouldn't be just left standing here waiting, not to be taller than you. I haven't tried that since... well since we were kids. What are you doing here anyway?"

Fallyn Light

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
(( Oh god, ._.))
Kegan gets up as Kennen talks to him.
"Oh! I'm so sorry, I didn't notice you two sitting there..."
Kegan said trying to apologize.
Lina gets up with a giggle and picks the table near the yordles, "Kegan you are so funny," Lina says smilingly. "I hope our stuff comes soon, I'm so hungry." Lina says poking her stomach.