Low fps when Vladimir is in the screen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Linaeus

10-17-2012

It seems I'm not the only one with this problem. If you would check this thread out, I would be grateful.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2380745

OoEApex

10-22-2012

I have been troubleshooting this issue with Riot Tech Support for weeks now. They have had me uninstall and re-install the game about three times now. My PC can max this game out with ease and when Vladimir is not in the game, I average about 180 FPS. I play many other games on this computer and I have no problems with any of the others. Keep in mind, this does not happen every single game that Vladimir is in the game, but it happens frequently enough that it is a problem. I'm running on a i5-2500K @ 4 GHz, 8 GB Ram, GTX 560 Ti.

At this point, I would say it's a problem with the character model of Vladimir. This problem is NOT on our end if it's happening to many of us players, on many different machines. We need to get the attention of Riot on this one...

Radix Algorithm

10-22-2012

I believe it's a known issue with his blood lord skin specifically.

OoEApex

10-22-2012

This problem is not related to the skin for me. The same problem has happened on all of the Vladimir skins.

Bloodi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Didn't realize this happened to more than just me, I go from a usual 110 to around 40 with Vladimir.

CL5 Geotio

10-25-2012

I need to use Vladimir, he was my favorite Champion... can someone help us here? Riot?

OoEApex

10-25-2012

+1

UnsungHero

10-25-2012

Only Riot can fix this and I hope they do it soon, I wanna play so bad! :/

CL5 Geotio

10-26-2012

Up.

OoEApex

10-26-2012

I see they updated the portrait for Vladimir, did they do anything to resolve the in game lags with him?