Penalty Level :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IsshuukanFriends

07-20-2012

So, I left/disconnected from 3 games during my 2 weeks or so of playing in the League.
I wanted to get my penalty level down but i dont know how.
Right now im suspended for one more day, at first it was only 1 day but know it is 2 days
Can someone please explain to me how this works and how many days ill be suspended if i continue to get disconnected, have LoL crash on me or if i leave a game?
And how to get the penalty level warning lowered?
BTW im at penalty level 2 or 3 i think. How do i check it?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-20-2012

You are only notified upon ascending to another leaver level; you cannot see your current level nor do you see when you go down a level.

Exact numbers are not release. If you continue to leave games, you will continue to find yourself suspended, potentially permanently.

You get your leaver level reduced by playing games without leaving. (Though as I mentioned earlier, you don't get to see when/how fast it's reduced.)

The above are all designed to prevent gaming of the system; that is, players trying to figure out how many games they can leave before their next suspension, or how many they need to stay in before they can leave again. The end goal is zero leaves, but there's a bit of flexibility for those who have emergencies that show up.

If you have technical issues, I recommend going over to the Help & Support forum, checking out the 'toolbox' (common fixes), and asking for help there. Continuing to play through known issues without trying to fix them is unacceptable in my book.

IsshuukanFriends

07-20-2012

Thanks

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-20-2012

Np, good luck getting things fixed!