Need to get some things straight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rosalinn

07-20-2012

I do not what the word cc means I know it means crowd control but what is the definition? Also what does mia mean?

WonderSwag

Recruiter

07-20-2012

MIA = missing in action. Call this out whenever the opponent has left your lane, because they are probably going to double team (or worse) one of your teammates.
CC = Crowd Control. This means an ability that stuns, silences, suppresses, disables, etc. This is generally area of effect (It can effect more than one target). EX. Amumu's Ultimate.

Hiruy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

Crowd control (CC) is the term used to describe an ability or spell that temporarily reduces a unit's ability to fight. The term 'crowd control' comes from the ability to control the enemy team during fights, by either restricting their contribution or means to escape. In addition, the use of crowd control can aid in your own survivability: in the same way you can stop them from escaping, you can stop them from following.(lol wiki)

Missing In Action: an enemy champion who was laning does not show up in the original lane which may result in recalled to base, preparing to gank the other lane and/or hiding in the brush.(lol wiki)

ShawnDempsey

07-20-2012

Crowd Control is any means of hampering the enemy. Stuns and slows are the most common forms of CC, though knock ups and knock backs aren't rare. A "hard cc" is any cc where the enemy cannot do anything, such as as stun. "Soft CC" is when the enemy can do something but it is weaker, such as a slow.

Mia means missing in action, and is used when the enemy has not been seen for a while, possibly on their way to kill one of your allies. Miss and ss are also used in this manner.

Rosalinn

07-20-2012

Ohh now I got get it. Ty guys .