should i buy ryze?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cbush34

07-20-2012

i know hes not much but normally i like people like - ashe, draven, etc.. i want a person who if u kill feed them they can kill everyone so should i buy him ro save up for someone else?

Sevgz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

If you like him then go for it. If you're willing to buy him just because he is strong then it won't be worth it.

cbush34

07-20-2012

ive never gone him before

WonderSwag

Recruiter

07-20-2012

I really enjoy Ryze. However he may be different from what you are used to. He has decent range, and the more mana you build on him the more damage his abilities do. He has insanely low cooldowns due to his passives. He has a kind of mix between burst and dps. He can snowball very well when he gets fed. Archangles staff is very effective on him, in my opinion more effective on him than on any other champ.

Pentakill Jones

07-20-2012

Ryze is a double barrel shotgun with his Q ability. If you max that first and maybe get some CDR you can smash people with it pretty hard. I say since he is only 450 IP you should go for it, you can make about the much in 2-3 games.

WonderSwag

Recruiter

07-20-2012

Or 1 tutorial.

Judas Priest

07-20-2012

Yes, buy him. He is cheap and very fun to play. If you regret later, 450 IP won't be too harmful to waste anyway.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-20-2012

If you want a double barrel shot gun ability, that's Graves... (see what I did there?)

mrocznykiciak

07-20-2012

In tutorial skirmish (on SR with setup bots) you can pick Ryze even if you dont own him (or Ashe/Garren).
I personally recomend him, he has good late game scaling, and can spam spells as mad.