SUGGESTION Matchmaking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skylayer

07-20-2012

Riot, I would ask for some improvement for the IGNORE LIST
Today i lost a ranked because of a troll (i attached a screenshot of him) and when we passed to score view i realized i had him ignored. The only way i ignore someone is because he troll or suck so bad.

So why you not improve the ignore list as a personal banning system for fail players?
So that way you ensure you´ll not be in the same party as an unpunished TROLL like this

Skylayer

07-21-2012

Bump

Skylayer

07-27-2012

Bump

Flumbo

07-27-2012

Usually, you won't get matched up with the same guy twice in a row. There are so many players queueing at one time that this was a mere coincidence and should only happen very rarely.

Also, there are problems with this system. In high platinum elo, a player who specializes in a position would ban other players of the same elo who also play the same positions so they haves lower chance of playing a different position.

Skylayer

07-28-2012

That´s a good observation. But still should be your choise if you dont wanna play with X´s summoner. No matter what reason you have. Beside this only can affect your time on que, and not other players (exept on duo que of course).

No it wasn´t on a consecutive match, this could happen more often if you press the "play again" button. But this wasnt the case. I had banned this guy several days ago, and he keeps trolling