Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

SUGGESTION Matchmaking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skylayer

07-20-2012

Riot, I would ask for some improvement for the IGNORE LIST
Today i lost a ranked because of a troll (i attached a screenshot of him) and when we passed to score view i realized i had him ignored. The only way i ignore someone is because he troll or suck so bad.

So why you not improve the ignore list as a personal banning system for fail players?
So that way you ensure you´ll not be in the same party as an unpunished TROLL like this

Skylayer

07-21-2012

Bump

Skylayer

07-27-2012

Bump

Flumbo

07-27-2012

Usually, you won't get matched up with the same guy twice in a row. There are so many players queueing at one time that this was a mere coincidence and should only happen very rarely.

Also, there are problems with this system. In high platinum elo, a player who specializes in a position would ban other players of the same elo who also play the same positions so they haves lower chance of playing a different position.

Skylayer

07-28-2012

That´s a good observation. But still should be your choise if you dont wanna play with X´s summoner. No matter what reason you have. Beside this only can affect your time on que, and not other players (exept on duo que of course).

No it wasn´t on a consecutive match, this could happen more often if you press the "play again" button. But this wasnt the case. I had banned this guy several days ago, and he keeps trolling