Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ban untill

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkAutomatic

07-20-2012

This account has been suspended until May 04, 2286 due to banning from the Tribunal. Please visit http://support.leagueoflegends.com for more information...................

Why what have i done i have never trolled in a ranked game....
I encourage my team when where down....

And ill only "Curse" when there are kids on this game that are talking bad about players they troll and use abusive comment/racial slurs....

However they little of that I get ban to a year ill surly be dead by....
Its sad this community has so many troll and so many foul mouths on this game but i have yet to see one of them banned i see one ever day in ranked

They need to fix the community it getting bad I had over 300 hundred dollars on this game.
It was fun and I fell like i just got robbed I never had any kinda of other bans on behavior or such just on leaves and afk's not my fault things come up but i took those bans but out of no where, ban till 2286 awesome job your doing here riot.

Please visit http://support.leagueoflegends.com for more information
^^^^ Why do u put this here if there no way in getting your account back there no absolute way of getting my account back and that "Bull" and I find that word appropriate for this situation thanks for taking my money but....

I would really really appreciate my account back .. u guys will never know how it fell to loss 300 dollars till u lose it your self ....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-20-2012

You can always contact support to see if there was a mistake...

But permanent bans don't happen by chance or after the first offense, they're after at least 3 previous bans and a warning (unless it was an exceptionally grievous offense), and when Riot feels the player no longer has any chance at being rehabilitated.

(Even if there was a mistake, the forum isn't the place for it, open a ticket or email support, there's a link at the top of the page.)