LF Help With Caster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elaytrix

07-20-2012

I am good on melee chars like Xin and Garen and Pantheon but I am trying to learn caster and its really been a hell of a rocky ride. I am good against noobs lol but I cannot figure out proper runes//mastery and item builds I have tried numberous ones off mobfire and they all suck for me. I see alot of Utility builds and I just dont see why Utility tree is even good over Ap column in combat masterys. If anyone is willing to add me and talk to me right now for a few online in game I would really appreciate it I like morgana LOVE her skills would really like pro tips on her I tried watching vids on youtube but there soo fuzzy and inconclusive and you cant really duplicate someone who is pro by just watching them play a game, Things factor into that.

Elaytrix

07-20-2012

All these views and no one can help lol

Hiruy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

you can look up guides on solomid site it is better than mobafire. Most of them are pretty good guides.

If you need more info on ap champs i can answer any questions to the best of my abilities, but i do not have much experience with morgana if none at all.

Elaytrix

07-20-2012

Ty vm

Pentakill Jones

07-20-2012

On the topic of using Utility it is most for mana regen because casters need that.