Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF Help With Caster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elaytrix

07-20-2012

I am good on melee chars like Xin and Garen and Pantheon but I am trying to learn caster and its really been a hell of a rocky ride. I am good against noobs lol but I cannot figure out proper runes//mastery and item builds I have tried numberous ones off mobfire and they all suck for me. I see alot of Utility builds and I just dont see why Utility tree is even good over Ap column in combat masterys. If anyone is willing to add me and talk to me right now for a few online in game I would really appreciate it I like morgana LOVE her skills would really like pro tips on her I tried watching vids on youtube but there soo fuzzy and inconclusive and you cant really duplicate someone who is pro by just watching them play a game, Things factor into that.

Elaytrix

07-20-2012

All these views and no one can help lol

Hiruy

Recruiter

07-20-2012

you can look up guides on solomid site it is better than mobafire. Most of them are pretty good guides.

If you need more info on ap champs i can answer any questions to the best of my abilities, but i do not have much experience with morgana if none at all.

Elaytrix

07-20-2012

Ty vm

Pentakill Jones

07-20-2012

On the topic of using Utility it is most for mana regen because casters need that.