Ok i have a real bone to pick with matchmaking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ukemi

11-07-2009

Alright ive finnally hit my last straw with the matchmaking system. right now im 23 wins to 37 losses at level 13. i will play 3-4 games a night. and 1 out of 3/4 will be a game where the enemy team has nothing but absolute noobs who have never played the game before, never played dota, i doubt they even picked up a video game controler, it possibly took them 2 hours to figure out how to get to the website and download the game. and the other 3 games will be people who are all on vent who probably have every champion matchup mapped out in stratagy.

Now my first impression was that it was that stupid operation minows to sharks that gives players excuses to make new accounts and play with others at extremly low skill levels and make beginners want to leave out of pure frustration. But i digress that wasnt it at all as a matter of fact, the team comp was 12, 10, 12, 2, and 13 for me. Where as the enemy team was 18, 18, 12, 6, 13. after dieing 5 times to master yii and ashe on there team(master yii being one of the lvl 18s) i tried a surrender vote and it worked for a loss 16 mins into the game. Idk what went wrong where but im tired of running into rediculous people way above my skill level, im just feed up.

IHaveCrayons

Recruiter

11-07-2009

Maybe it's because that's where your ELO level is at. That hasn't happened in any of the games I've played.

smokeD

11-07-2009

Join looking for group, make premades, try not to post in the absolute wrong sumforum.

Ukemi

11-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeD View Post
Join looking for group, make premades, try not to post in the absolute wrong sumforum.
Sorry for that, idk what i was thinking when i posted it here. To be honest i think i was just so pissed off at the moment i didnt even care where it was posted. my last few games have been better. 1 noob game 3 perfectly even games, 2 loss's, 2 wins. I am trying master yi, and for some reason he seams to even out things a bit. or maybe the matchmaking system is being gracious today.

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2009

i see what your problem was. you died 5x to master yi and ashe.

if you've played dota, that doesn't mean you are good at this game.
if you were good at dota, that means you are good at this game.