How to improve my AD Carry?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volhaka

07-20-2012

So, at first I was going into support/jungle since I dislike solo lanes..but jungling is fun, I now started to get into the thought of AD Carry. Atm I'm rocking 21/9/0 masteries getting as much damage and attack speed as I can and getting health in utility.. My runes are getting to 3 Flat AD Quints, 9 Flat AD reds, armor yellows and mr per level blues, I generally do fine last hitting when playing with a friend..but with others they ruin my concentration so it's tougher to last hit... When playing with people like Ezreal or many of the AD carries I am normally always in the fight..since in normal games I generally do a lot of damage and rock hard early game leading to a great late game... I want to know if there are things I should be doing instead, because I always seem to get ksed by my friend at times when he plays support..or someone else steals a kill... sorry for long thread, a lot to read, and general scrubbiness at this stuff ><

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PKHustle

07-20-2012

Check out my ADC guide, it might help you;

http://www.reddit.com/r/summonerscho...e_to_ad_carry/

As for runes/masteries, most players will run flat dmg quints and reds for last hitting purposes, armor yellows because your lane enemy will consist of an opposing ad carry, and scaling magic resist blues to help against the ap mid/some ap abilities.

For masteries a lot of people run 21/9/0 or 21/0/9 though I personally like 21/9/0 to give me some tanyness when fighting for control of bot lane.