Neutral Monster Buffs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tenoji

09-09-2010

I'll try to keep this brief. I've only been playing two days now so I'm still trying to get my bearings with this as I've not played DoTa or WC3 before.

Is there some sort of guide that explains the buffs given by each of the neutral minions, and are they applied to your whole team, just the people involved in fighting the minion, or just the person who kills the thing?

Thanks in advance, i'ma go back to getting my butt kicked now.

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

It has been said many times ocer this forum, but someone should really put it together and it must get stickied.

For 5v5:

So... small neutrals (located in neutral camps) don't give any specific buff except gold and xp.
Golem/Lizard grant their bonuses to the one who killed them.
Golem gives the blue buff - 25% CD reduction and 2,5% mana reg/sec.
Lizard gives the red buff - 25% slow on hit and some damage over time based on your level (i think it's 2x(level)).
Dragon gives global gold - 130 and experience - one tower's worth - to the team that kills it. It gives an additional 25 gold to the killer.
Baron Nashor gives the purple buff to the team that kills it, as well as 250 global gold and one and a half tower's worth of XP. The purple buff gives 40 AP, 40 DMG and 1% hp and mana reg every 3 sec.

For 3v3

Lizard is the same,
Dragon is similar but gives a global buff that increases damage (around 10%, based on champ level)
Wolves and Wraiths gives buffs to the one who kills them. Green buff (wolves) gives atackspeed and CD reduction. White buff (wraiths) gives movespeed.

Brontobeuf

09-09-2010

3v3: Dragon gives to all the team X% dmg boost, with X=lvl.

Yatterman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

Golem also gives a energy regen which he forgot to mention in his post, otherwise rest of it is accurate.