Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Darius bug?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Since he is unplayable i'm curious what the bug was/is. I'm suspecting its the whole ultimate refreshes after kill thing, but just a guess.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shrouded Soul:
I'd played a "Catch The Teemo" game on rift and an unexpected incident accured.

During the game i played the champion Shaco, as usual i stacked my boxes on a high traffic area on Summoner's Rift, around red buff where teemo was hiding. While I was doing this i noticed that our ally Darius was at blue buff. About one minute later all i hear is, "DOUBLE KILL, TRIPLE KILL, QUADRA KILL, PENTAKILL!" This is 2 minutes in game....

I have no clue what happened, although people in the game are in total awe. This Darius had summoner spell teleport and with research i found the same glitch posted on youtube that this Darius had exploited.

Here is the link:

This is not the same game that i had played.

Hey guys, we're aware of this issue and have currently disabled Darius until we can push a fix out.

TBH im happy hes gone for now