Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

just payed for a charecter dc'd now banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dakkon Alaster

07-20-2012

Quote:
Dakkon Alaster:
have turned everything off and still bogged down, last crash no alt tab just completly stopped and closed the game to where even after rebooting i had to re-do my entire computer to remove a file error or idk what it really was but i could not restart LoL w.o doing so

crashed 2x my first day banned for 2 days only 1 crash in 48 hrs banned for 3
just trying to figure out what i can do so im not permabanned b4 i get the matches not to get banned so easy u say its 10% so im screwed atm if i keep crashing

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-20-2012

Maybe you could try testing it out in custom games without other players before you just hope for the best and go into games without other players without knowing if it's fixed?

Maybe you could have sought help before the three day ban?

Maybe you could have contacted Riot's support staff or the Wrenchmen to ask how you might go about fixing your issues?

Maybe you could have been proactive?

Dakkon Alaster

07-20-2012

Quote:
Panzerfaust:
Maybe you could try testing it out in custom games without other players before you just hope for the best and go into games without other players without knowing if it's fixed?

Maybe you could have sought help before the three day ban?

Maybe you could have contacted Riot's support staff or the Wrenchmen to ask how you might go about fixing your issues?

Maybe you could have been proactive?

was i got a no reply from them and i seem not to have issues with certain ppl i did play a few custom games hence why i went into the pc vs ai.... and it wasnt the first few matches i had an issue with the others were bogged and took a whyle but the last 1 just booted me

im looking for a fix here not a maybe or you should just somthing simple i may have forgot or could need ive read the rules i don't need them repeated plz looking for a solution not an arguement

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-20-2012

Note I said custom games without any other players, not coop vs AI games. Why? Because coop games are matched, and thus watched by the leaver buster system, and games with other players (even custom) can and will result in reports.

When testing something, you test in a controlled environment first, you don't test drive a new model of car on the highway until you've first made sure it works in the lab.