just payed for a charecter dc'd now banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

a 3 day ban is not given on a first leave, so i have little sympathy.

Dakkon Alaster

07-20-2012

ok so to explain what happens to see if any 1 can help me here bc the list of things that may help and will help are very blunt, im directly connected to my router and i just reset it..... when i go to play games, right after the legend (character) select screen it iether 1, takes way to long to load in ... like its bogging my system down 2 i'll load in at a moderate speed and then at 100% and summoning it takes a very long time, or 3 after i hit 100% occasionally will drop me from game. and for some reason is impossible to log back in, the LoL Logo flashes on and off on my screen and never loads .... i just redid my pc today, so viruses are not an issue ... any programs i could use anything that i could do to prevent this from happening?

GON the Mage Guy

07-20-2012

My first recommendation is to stop with the attitude, because you won't get helped easier that way.

Secondly, LeaverBuster doesn't ban on a whim. If you've left several games, then it will punish you, regardless if you remember it or not.

There's a simple solution to this: Don't leave games if you can avoid it, and plan your time better. If your connection is having issues, fix that first rather than play more games, then test your connection out in custom bot games (Not Coop vs. AI). If you're having issues with the client, you're already trying to contact support, which is what you should do.

Overall, don't expect a lot of help if you're going to insult people in your thread. The term "toon" largely came from WoW players, as it wasn't really used much before WoW came about AFAIK.

Dakkon Alaster

07-20-2012

any ways a few threads up before i ran into the haters who wold rather complain then help me is my issue if you could plz help... here is a repost

Today, 12:52 PM
ok so to explain what happens to see if any 1 can help me here bc the list of things that may help and will help are very blunt, im directly connected to my router and i just reset it..... when i go to play games, right after the legend (character) select screen it iether 1, takes way to long to load in ... like its bogging my system down 2 i'll load in at a moderate speed and then at 100% and summoning it takes a very long time, or 3 after i hit 100% occasionally will drop me from game. and for some reason is impossible to log back in, the LoL Logo flashes on and off on my screen and never loads .... i just redid my pc today, so viruses are not an issue ... any programs i could use anything that i could do to prevent this from happening?

btw i only lagged out of 1 game period yesterday... actually is was earlier today so don't accuse just listen geez XD

Dakkon Alaster

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GON the Mage Guy View Post
My first recommendation is to stop with the attitude, because you won't get helped easier that way.

Secondly, LeaverBuster doesn't ban on a whim. If you've left several games, then it will punish you, regardless if you remember it or not.

There's a simple solution to this: Don't leave games if you can avoid it, and plan your time better. If your connection is having issues, fix that first rather than play more games, then test your connection out in custom bot games (Not Coop vs. AI). If you're having issues with the client, you're already trying to contact support, which is what you should do.

Overall, don't expect a lot of help if you're going to insult people in your thread. The term "toon" largely came from WoW players, as it wasn't really used much before WoW came about AFAIK.
... being polite why sir i haven't insulted any one no where near as bad as ure attempt to make me sound rude ... uve never herd guy? buddy? pal im sorry if ure in a bad mood but im looking for help plz dont be hating bc u think im being rude XD im just responding to bad response like go back to wow o and this 1 ^^
fyi been playing rpg's sense the original vagabonds quest in VQ2 we called the characters toons that was 1998 not to mention the hundred of cartoon fighting games for nes and ps1 where those characters where refer d to as toons... infact toon =
1. A character that one creates in a video game. The origins of this term are unclear, but may be related to the second definition.

2. In the film Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988), an animated film performer who inhabits the human world but is not human (examples: Roger Rabbit, Jessica Rabbit). A shortened form of "cartoon."

a short form for cartoon.
It became a popular way to refer to a cartoon character in the 1981 Gary K. Wolf novel Who Censored Roger Rabbit?

Dakkon Alaster

07-20-2012

if any one can read log files let me know ^^ so i can get a ruff idea of whats going on

HonorableGeneral

07-20-2012

You're ignoring all the replies to this thread.

You were banned because you left or disconnected (for an extended amount of time - more than a minute or so) multiple times. If that is the case, and these disconnects/leaves occurred within a few days of each other, it's not unreasonable to expect you to be banned.

You're ignoring all the facts in front of you, and that means you're not going to get kind responses from the rest of the community.

In addition, you are only level 7. At lower levels (below 10 usually), Leaverbuster tends to ban with less leaves because you have less games played. Remember that Leaverbuster bans if your leave rate is higher than 10%. At level 7, with so few games played, you'd probably end up getting banned for one or two leaves.

Harsh system, but it keeps players from leaving rampantly and ruining games for other players.

Dakkon Alaster

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonorableGeneral View Post
You're ignoring all the replies to this thread.

You were banned because you left or disconnected (for an extended amount of time - more than a minute or so) multiple times. If that is the case, and these disconnects/leaves occurred within a few days of each other, it's not unreasonable to expect you to be banned.

You're ignoring all the facts in front of you, and that means you're not going to get kind responses from the rest of the community.

In addition, you are only level 7. At lower levels (below 10 usually), Leaverbuster tends to ban with less leaves because you have less games played. Remember that Leaverbuster bans if your leave rate is higher than 10%. At level 7, with so few games played, you'd probably end up getting banned for one or two leaves.

Harsh system, but it keeps players from leaving rampantly and ruining games for other players.
thats a little more helpful but im serous on the 1 leave yesterday after about 10-15 games.3 days still harsh tho >.< so i take it they wont fix.. anything on what issues im actually having? ive posted my issues 2x which is why i dont care for the other responces exp where there not listeinin to the fact in saying 1 leave in ruffly 10-15 games
and im looking for the fix to this issue of connection loss

HonorableGeneral

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakkon Alaster View Post
thats a little more helpful but im serous on the 1 leave yesterday after about 10-15 games.3 days still harsh tho >.< so i take it they wont fix.. anything on what issues im actually having? ive posted my issues 2x which is why i dont care for the other responces exp where there not listeinin to the fact in saying 1 leave in ruffly 10-15 games
Your issue is one I occasionally have as well. The bogging down while loading is usually attributed to running background apps, so try to disable those when you're loading up a game.

In addition, don't alt-tab out of the game too much during loading. I've found that this increases my chances of the game crashing after I finish loading. If the game does crash, you'll need to restart your computer since the game won't close properly (if you try to just restart League, you'll get a hang screen).

Dakkon Alaster

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonorableGeneral View Post
Your issue is one I occasionally have as well. The bogging down while loading is usually attributed to running background apps, so try to disable those when you're loading up a game.

In addition, don't alt-tab out of the game too much during loading. I've found that this increases my chances of the game crashing after I finish loading. If the game does crash, you'll need to restart your computer since the game won't close properly (if you try to just restart League, you'll get a hang screen).
have turned everything off and still bogged down, last crash no alt tab just completly stopped and closed the game to where even after rebooting i had to re-do my entire computer to remove a file error or idk what it really was but i could not restart LoL w.o doing so