Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

just payed for a charecter dc'd now banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dakkon Alaster

07-20-2012

hi i been having issues with the game i just payed for a toon and was disconnected loading into a game.... ive been banned for 3 days.... dont you think that's a bit harsh considering 1 it was a pc vs ai match 2.... ive only lagged out of 3 games 4 i set the log files to keep from getting banned 5 why would you do something like that over a beginner bases pc vs npc match pvp understandable but when im putting money into your game and your banning me bc something is wrong between ure client and my pc.... i think you guys need to fix this **** or i may ask for my money back this is ridiculous look at my leaves 3 leaves should be a 45 min suspension not 3 days exp when it wasn't a pvp match some one plz help this isnt right XD

fyi for those who dont know what dc is ... dc means disconnected.... tottaly different thing from leaving a match

mambawarrior

07-20-2012

pc vs npc match pvp.
toon.
You should keep playing WoW

Retui

07-20-2012

It might be harsh to be banned for leaving a bot match, but just because it's a bot match doesn't excuse you for leaving whenever you want to. When you leave a match, you are ruining the game a bit for the four other people you queued with. Money in no way makes you immune to being banned.

As for your disconnecting problem, there is player support to help you out.

Dakkon Alaster

07-20-2012

you should probably actually read the post before you go blah blah blahing, i dc from 1 match the game states that u have to leave several games befor you are banned so thanks for your answers but like i said you should read b4 u go popping off XD, o btw wow is for nubs and toons refers to any game in general and its charecters

Dakkon Alaster

07-20-2012

Quote:
mambawarrior:
pc vs npc match pvp.
toon.
You should keep playing WoW

""toon refers to any game that has multiple characters not just wow smart guy ^^"

Mango027

07-20-2012

is it possible that you have raged in other games, calling others "noobs", being rude, or any other acts the could have gotten you reported and punished by the tribunal?

also, first time i heard "toons" outside of WoW conversations.

Dakkon Alaster

07-20-2012

no i have not ive actually for the most part been quiet.... made a few friends played a hand full of games with no issues till about 2:40 am last night then it disconnected me in the middle of loading in ... would not allow me to log back in, lol kept flashing on my screen so feeling that there may have been a corrupt file hidden some where after several restarts i just reformatted my entire pc to come back to banned

toons"" is also used to refer to any anime based game including final fantasy 11 dragons nest ... and alot more

Mango027

07-20-2012

you can always send a support ticket, found at the top of the screen, and request information.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20030633-leaver-buster-faq here is info on leave buster
and check the email tied to your account, might have to check spam folder too.

Dakkon Alaster

07-20-2012

i did its just taking a long time lol, i sent my last log filed i saved in my e-mail befor redoing my pc, your supposed to leave several games to be banned right? i only d'cd from one last night

Dakkon Alaster

07-20-2012

I just disconnected from two games! Am I going to get banned?
Probably not. The system will only suspend you if you consistently leave/idle games. The system will first send a warning to the e-mail attached to your League of Legends account.... this was pulled right from the page so..... according to this i should not be banned
also there was no warning