Question about LeaveBuster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mengani

07-20-2012

Hello, nice forum people, here's my problem: Last night I received an email from the system saying that i had reached level one leaver penalty. As far as I can remember last night was the first time I left a normal game. Is one leave enough to trigger this alarm? The only other games I've left were custom games against bots, just to try some builds in a few champions. Leaving this kind of games count for the Leaver Level?
I hope someone can clarify this for me. Thanks for reading

Sevgz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

Hello!

As far as i know custom games have little to do with this, i don't know about Coop vs AI. Since it was an alarm i assume it's just a warning message for new players when they leave by the first time.

Leaving a certain amount of games will get you 1-day-banned, and so on, so try not to leave normal/ranked games.

Have fun.

Kreyni

07-20-2012

LeaverBuster works on a percentage IIRC. If you only play customs (Are not monitored by LeaverBuster), and left your first Co-op or PvP (Are monitored by LeaverBuster), you've left 100% of your games and that should set it off.

Mango027

07-20-2012

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...ver-buster-faq

Has all the info on leavebuster you need, all leaves are treated equally be it pvp, ranked, or bots. if at least one other person is affected by the leave then leavebuster marks it.