New Player - FB/Youtube Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jlsmonster

07-20-2012

Hello all, I'm a relatively new player..the name is jlsmonster.

I recently started playing LoL with friends and they told me about a deal that may still be going on about "Liking" Riot's facebook acct, and subscribing to their Youtube acct and you would get Tristana/Unchained Alistar.

I did both of these, but im unsure whats the next step so I was just making sure I was not wasting my time.

Cheers.

DarkGnome

07-20-2012

check your acount and click on your profile (in the game if you downladed it) and see if they are there i did the facebook ne but the youtube one complicated.

jlsmonster

07-20-2012

Neither one of them is unlocked, I logged in and out after doing the aforementioned, maybe it takes some time?

DarkGnome

07-20-2012

well i did it by typing tristana on the anouncements forum and following the directions on the thread that talked about the facebook thing try that

jlsmonster

07-20-2012

I was able to get tristana from your advice, thanks!

But Alistair is still a mystery, if anyone has advice it would be appreciated.

Sara Leah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

one if not both required i visit the item shop - visit not buy - and one i had to unlike and relike to get afterwards.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~
Best Luck Always
Quote:
Panzerfaust .... 4) 'Kill stealing' is only something inexperienced players (or selfish players) worry about. It's the same as the player who only plays a single role then gets mad when they don't have a tank or support.
This is a team game, Teamwork wins games. 1 v 5 not so much
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~

jlsmonster

07-20-2012

I unsubscribed from Riot's youtube acct after visiting the store, while visiting the store, and even while logged out to see if it would credit him to my acct.

Hasn't happened yet, ill keep searching and hopefully find something.