Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Soraka change?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dmitri212

07-20-2012

So I've been playing soraka alot now and I have noticed that her heal can be cast on her own minions. I was wondering if riot can change this so that it can only be cast on friendly champions.
I say this because anytime I have an ally running through a friendly minion wave/cluster, I manage to heal the minion. This waste mana/cooldown and makes my ally think I'm being a bad support by not healing him.

I think that no one would mind the change to heal only ally champions because I doubt that anyone wants to deliberately heal a minion.

XCodes

07-20-2012

It's actually nice to be able to heal a Cannon minion. That said, the targeting does need to be smarter. I've clicked right on the hero I wanted to heal and still managed to heal a minion that was behind them.

Riot should just improve targeting when it's around heroes. If a hero is within melee of a minion, and you click anywhere near the hero, the spell targets the hero.

Dmitri212

07-20-2012

I'm fine with that, I dont want to disable casting on minions if some people actually do it.

it was just that I personally didn't do it, but ill have to try to heal a cannon minion now :P

Negrojefe

07-20-2012

You can click the champion portrait in the left of the screen to not miss.

XCodes

07-20-2012

Quote:
Dmitri212:
I'm fine with that, I dont want to disable casting on minions if some people actually do it.

it was just that I personally didn't do it, but ill have to try to heal a cannon minion now :P

It's great for that time you really want a tower to go down. With the armor buff, those minions become so tanky against tower shots.

Dmitri212

07-20-2012

Quote:
Negrojefe:
You can click the champion portrait in the left of the screen to not miss.

Seriously O.o I had no idea, haha thank you so much...(yes I know this sounds sarcastic, but it's not.)