Soraka change?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dmitri212

07-20-2012

So I've been playing soraka alot now and I have noticed that her heal can be cast on her own minions. I was wondering if riot can change this so that it can only be cast on friendly champions.
I say this because anytime I have an ally running through a friendly minion wave/cluster, I manage to heal the minion. This waste mana/cooldown and makes my ally think I'm being a bad support by not healing him.

I think that no one would mind the change to heal only ally champions because I doubt that anyone wants to deliberately heal a minion.

XCodes

07-20-2012

It's actually nice to be able to heal a Cannon minion. That said, the targeting does need to be smarter. I've clicked right on the hero I wanted to heal and still managed to heal a minion that was behind them.

Riot should just improve targeting when it's around heroes. If a hero is within melee of a minion, and you click anywhere near the hero, the spell targets the hero.

Dmitri212

07-20-2012

I'm fine with that, I dont want to disable casting on minions if some people actually do it.

it was just that I personally didn't do it, but ill have to try to heal a cannon minion now :P

Negrojefe

07-20-2012

You can click the champion portrait in the left of the screen to not miss.

XCodes

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri212 View Post
I'm fine with that, I dont want to disable casting on minions if some people actually do it.

it was just that I personally didn't do it, but ill have to try to heal a cannon minion now :P
It's great for that time you really want a tower to go down. With the armor buff, those minions become so tanky against tower shots.

Dmitri212

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrojefe View Post
You can click the champion portrait in the left of the screen to not miss.
Seriously O.o I had no idea, haha thank you so much...(yes I know this sounds sarcastic, but it's not.)