server beta BR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tiago carva

07-20-2012

HI MY NAME IS TIAGO, AND I WOULD LIKE TO DESCRIBE MY FRUSTATION OF HAVING TO COMPETE WITH 10000 PLAYERS FOR SOME KEYS OF THE NEW SERVER IN SOCIAL NETWORKS. I LOSTED THE DATE OF SIGNUP AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO TEST THE NEW SERVER WITHOUT ENDURE THE EMBARRASSMENT OF FALOWS AND LIKES AND SHARES. IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO OBTAIN A KEY MY EMAIL IS TIAGOMATH@YAHOO.COM.BR AND NICK IN THE GAME IT IS TIAGOCARVA.THX FOR YOUR ATTENTION xD

Cantarzo Vianco

07-20-2012

disculpa cara.. mas acho q voce vai ter de esperar um mes... para que o Joga entre no Open Beta... eu dei a sorte de colocar meu e-mail no ultimo dia de inscrição(domingo retrasado) e fui seleciona "bleee"
Sorry dude, but I think you will have to wait for a month or so... for than the game will enter into OPEN Beta, I was lucky to place my e-amil on the last day (2 sundays ago).. and I've been Selected :P "Bleee"

The CAPS text will kindly be ignored.... because it would be read as an agression... or high tone of voice.... too bad ^^

tiago carva

07-20-2012

ooooh this was not my intention, I just want to test the new server without having to go through the problem of social networks and even though I try to find a key at facebook unlikely to achieve. are u one representant of riot?

Cantarzo Vianco

07-20-2012

nope... a Player.. like you ^^

LuciferDuck

07-20-2012

heueheueheuheueheueh