Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

server beta BR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tiago carva

07-20-2012

HI MY NAME IS TIAGO, AND I WOULD LIKE TO DESCRIBE MY FRUSTATION OF HAVING TO COMPETE WITH 10000 PLAYERS FOR SOME KEYS OF THE NEW SERVER IN SOCIAL NETWORKS. I LOSTED THE DATE OF SIGNUP AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO TEST THE NEW SERVER WITHOUT ENDURE THE EMBARRASSMENT OF FALOWS AND LIKES AND SHARES. IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO OBTAIN A KEY MY EMAIL IS [email]TIAGOMATH@YAHOO.COM.BR[/email] AND NICK IN THE GAME IT IS TIAGOCARVA.THX FOR YOUR ATTENTION xD

Cantarzo Vianco

07-20-2012

disculpa cara.. mas acho q voce vai ter de esperar um mes... para que o Joga entre no Open Beta... eu dei a sorte de colocar meu e-mail no ultimo dia de inscrição(domingo retrasado) e fui seleciona "bleee"
Sorry dude, but I think you will have to wait for a month or so... for than the game will enter into OPEN Beta, I was lucky to place my e-amil on the last day (2 sundays ago).. and I've been Selected :P "Bleee"

The CAPS text will kindly be ignored.... because it would be read as an agression... or high tone of voice.... too bad ^^

tiago carva

07-20-2012

ooooh this was not my intention, I just want to test the new server without having to go through the problem of social networks and even though I try to find a key at facebook unlikely to achieve. are u one representant of riot?

Cantarzo Vianco

07-20-2012

nope... a Player.. like you ^^

LuciferDuck

07-20-2012

heueheueheuheueheueh