Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Was this Nocturne hacking?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

07-20-2012

He was able to build more armor, health, and MR then Singed and be even brusier then our Poppy, with attack of about 400, MS of nearly 500, Armor of nearly 200, Over 4000 health, MR of almost 200, and AS of 2.000. Plus he was a cocky jackass the entire game
Plus his Shroud of Darkness was constantly on. I spammed like all of my abilities and it's only supposed to block one then go on cooldown. His never turned off, we couldn't land a single ability on him.
In short, we lost.
Hax? Or was he just really good?

Sixth Degree

07-20-2012

Listen Hacking isnt really possible in this game, not to the extent that youre talking about. get over it and play on my friend

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-20-2012

Was that Cho'Gath who feasted our Nexus from his fountain at level 1 hacking?

I can tell stories too. The problem is that with minimal information, there's no real way for us to answer that question. Hacking is extremely difficult in LoL, as the vast majority of anything that matters is on the server (and anything that is vulnerable client-side gets switched over almost immediately), and not only is that difficult to get to, but it also becomes a felony (or something like that) rather than just messing with your client.

If you have a replay, that would be something we could take a look at, otherwise I suppose you could shoot an email to support and mention the game you're concerned about.