Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle advice for New player.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sixth Degree

07-20-2012

I've been working on jungle Lately and ive run into some issues. I could use some advice with each one if possible.

#1 What is the primary objective of a jungler, i.e Priority, items / Gold or protecting the mid / out side lanes.

#2 What map conditions / champ level is the " Lane Phase" Over

#3 How to handle that lane champ that constantly steals your jungle before you have primary items.

#4 Is it ok for a Lane Champ(s) that lost the lane early game to farm jungle before you have primary items?

Please help.

Sixth Degree

07-20-2012

Anyone?

DarkGnome

07-20-2012

your objective is to gank as early as possible and trying to get easy kills as people run away, also you might want to try and steal the opponents red and blue buffs.also you handle the lane champion by ganking him in the back and farming the jungle when he is gone.

Sara Leah

07-20-2012

read this for some basic tips:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2298532&highlight=jungle+guide

hope it helps you some i am no jungler but seemed good read to me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Best Luck Always
Quote:
Panzerfaust .... 4) 'Kill stealing' is only something inexperienced players (or selfish players) worry about. It's the same as the player who only plays a single role
then gets mad when they don't have a tank or support.

This is a team game, Teamwork wins games. 1 v 5 not so much
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~