Riot please ban this player (vannousis)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigDrMr

09-07-2010

I think these kind of words is to offensive for players(f u c k i ng noobs die in with your mother). RIOT i suggest you to do something with player vannousis.......tnx

Corrupted Veigar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2010

If you don't like this kind of talk, you can always use the In-Game Chat Filter, I think Riot only deals with players who severely abuse language and/or use Racial Slurs in these cases.

EequaltoMC2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2010

Exactly Stalyn, Just /ignore vannousis and go on pwning in the wonderful league of legends.

joshiez

09-08-2010

Honestly, do you have to make a thread to call out a single player? Really?

Calling out individuals is a violation of forum rules... Just saying.

.josh

delima05

09-08-2010

die in white, your mother..LOL

Settraxi

01-20-2011

I'm in a game with him right now and he's doing the same exact ****...
Hi Riot, I just googled this guy and this thread came up..this dude can last this long with nothing???
CMON

Envis10n

01-20-2011

1st off, quit calling players out. Report him in-game. That's all you can do right now.
Secondly, this forum is about the in-game HUD interface. Not about players being verbally assaulting.
I suggest a mod either delete this thread, or close it so it will just fall to the forum prune.

Somnolent

01-29-2011

I can't help but chuckle ever so slightly at the OP's screenshot showing him clearly shouting out 'ANNE SUCK LOL'

Pot, meet kettle.