Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot - Light Grey Screen Prevented Character Select.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Esaul

07-20-2012

I dodged my first match because of the team composition, which I waited the five minutes as my rightful punishment. I queued again and someone left immeadiately as it popped up. The entire screen had a light grey coating (I could see everything but could not click). I figured hey this will fix itself when the queue pops up. Sure enough I was able to click play now, but the same shade of grey persists and I could not click on a champion. Because of another person's decision to leave, I had to quit the client and try to log back in. As a result I have to wait 15 minutes over a bug. Granted I would've had to wait 5 if I didn't leave the first queue.

My theory is Riot has a cruel sense of humor. Karma's a *****. :\