@Riot- Banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roastbeefandrice

07-20-2012

I was banned, I have made pevious posts and support tickets. I would like an actualy review of my banning.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mokai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

Quote:
Down vote me, but the truth is the truth. Yes I was banned but I am just letting Riot know that it will probably do more harm than good. Yes I will stop using profanity but it still wont make up for the unfair advantage I will have on newer players leveling back to level 30. And in all serious the reason I was banned was for nothing truly bad. I just broke the summoner code which results in a ban.

I was banned for calling other players *******, idiots and swear words because I was tired of some people saying "you shouldnt of flashed you were dead anyway" or "you should of went in" or basicly blaming me because they died.

Anyway so now I need to level a new account and beat new players that are learning the game. I mean what scenario is worse? Me calling a person dumb once or twice every ten matches or having to create a new account and make newer players quit because they are unable to learn the game?

Pendragon can review my case and 99% of my reports are from back talking some ignorant person calling me or somebody else a noob etc.

But it was a necessary decision to maintain a positive gaming environment.

Edit: This is a point that Riot needs to CLOSELY review each case and determine what would be the best solution. Because banning is not ALWAYS the best and last resort.

Edit: I never ONCE in LoL, have I been racist, prejudice or attack anyone PERSONALLY. I simply need to learn not to get involved when another player blames me or somebody else for their mistake.
This is what you posted in another thread. You admitted to violating the summoner's code; what good do you think a review will do besides someoner looking at it and saying "Yup, you broke the code!"

To address one of your last points though, permanent bans are -never- automated. If you received a permanent ban, it was put on you personally by a Riot employee who reviewed the evidence and judged that you've received enough chances and have no chance of reform. Hope that helps clarify the situation!