Trinity Force on ADC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iVow

07-20-2012

Is having trinity force on a AD like say... Corki effective late game? Or would i be better off with another Item? Because this one game i was maxed out on items. Berserker Greaves , Infinity Edge x2 , Phantom Dancer , Last Whisper and Blood Thirster. No Guardian Angel is kinda bad i know but it was funny melting the enemy team in less then 2 seconds .

Oh and assuming that i decide to not go Guardian Angel again and go a damage item would a second infinity be best? Or another Phantom Dancer?

Vek17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

Don't go Double IE... just don't

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-20-2012

If you need another random damage item get a second PD or BT, but not a second IE...

iVow

07-20-2012

Thanks! But what are your guys thoughts on Trinity Force late game?

Kirielis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

Triforce gives you more burst but less dps.

As for an ADC build (not a triforce one): IE BT PD LW zerks QSS/BV/GA, sell zerks for second PD, buy elixirs/oracles. Situational: Wriggles, FM...uh can't think of any others. Triforce maybe. (Sometimes your stupid jungler or top lane doesn't give you red buff, see. FM slow is rather useful in that situation.) You do, however, build the items situationally - some games you rush BT instead of IE, some adcs can get a zeal/PD after BFS instead of straight to IE, etc. If you want to skip the defensive, take either a BT or a PD, depending on whether they've got FH and Omen, or on whether your adc's steroid is damage or aspd.

Sokar468

07-20-2012

I like Trinity Force on Corki even for late game, as his true damage passive also accounts for the 150% Sheen proc bonus damage, and more true damage = good.

retched

07-20-2012

AD carries that have lots of casted spells, particularly Corki and Ezreal, will benefit from the Trinity Force proc the most, but it is usually better to get it early to increase your burst damage before enemies build up resistances.

Stacking Infinity Edges does not increase the Crit Damage multiplier which is its selling point. Run an extra Bloodthirster for more damage and lifesteal or Phantom Dancer for attackspeed, crit chance, and movespeed.

mambawarrior

07-20-2012

Trinity force doesn't go well on all that many AD carries, but corki does quite nicely with it.

PKHustle

07-20-2012

Hey there! I wrote an extensive guide that's pretty easy to read and goes in depth on why you build what you build. Please check it out and I hope it can help you. ^_^

http://www.reddit.com/r/summonerscho...e_to_ad_carry/