Off Topic, I don't wanna go to school.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolpanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoPOTomus View Post
Well, I'm in AP chem. and Algebra 2. But I dropped Honors English because I have issues with it. (:
ap chem test makes me giggle

a question on the test i took last year (roughly paraphrased)

"If you get an unknown solution in your eye do you
A) Pour acid into it
B) pour a salt into it
C) Pour a weak base into it
D) pour water in it
"
if you get that wrong please drop out of ap chem.

TheTinyTinyHippo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2010

XDDDDDDD OH MY GOD. That's worse than my 8th grade health tests. xD

NerfPaladins

09-07-2010

Well, you can stop going and flip burgers for rest of your life. And I would like fries with that please.

ProbablyTerribad

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicidalPankake View Post
Take the highest level course you can. Thats AP (advanced placement) for me, dont know what it is in your area. By taking the harder classes, you do have more of a work load, but the teachers are better and you arent around the idiots in lower level classes. Its much, much better, trust me.

If anyone happens to be one of the idiots I referred to, I apologize. Please accept this cookie and my sincerest regret.
I had a teacher in 8th grade who eventually moved to the high school to teach Science there. He didn't handle the AP classes, so when I told him "I'm going to try and get into your class!" he told me "Jessica, don't do that. You don't belong with the sippy cup kids."

To this day, I still lol every time I think of that moment.

TheInfamousDrK

09-08-2010

I like this subject.

After high school I moved into my friends house to stay close to my girlfriend. I went to a 4 year university about 25 minutes away. I worked 30 hours a week, and went to school 5 days a week. After living in the back room of my pot-smoking, drinking 24/7 friends for about a year (on nothing but fast food), I moved closer to the school and lived in an apartment with roommates.

There I started working 40+ hours a week, and still went to school 5 days a week. After doing this for almost another year, I was running out of money. I had to choose between seeing my girlfriend, or eating. Literally.

Eventually, I crashed, she left me, and I bailed and moved back in with my parents. That all happened between May and November of last year. It is now September, and let me tell you something:

I miss school.

I want my degree and I plan on going back next year to finish it. Please enjoy school while you have it, because when you don't...life starts to really get heavy. Just a tidbit to all those who think school is a drag... you have it a lot better than you think.

TheTinyTinyHippo

09-08-2010

... That's depressing. ;-;

ProbablyTerribad

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInfamousDrK View Post
I like this subject.

After high school I moved into my friends house to stay close to my girlfriend. I went to a 4 year university about 25 minutes away. I worked 30 hours a week, and went to school 5 days a week. After living in the back room of my pot-smoking, drinking 24/7 friends for about a year (on nothing but fast food), I moved closer to the school and lived in an apartment with roommates.

There I started working 40+ hours a week, and still went to school 5 days a week. After doing this for almost another year, I was running out of money. I had to choose between seeing my girlfriend, or eating. Literally.

Eventually, I crashed, she left me, and I bailed and moved back in with my parents. That all happened between May and November of last year. It is now September, and let me tell you something:

I miss school.

I want my degree and I plan on going back next year to finish it. Please enjoy school while you have it, because when you don't...life starts to really get heavy. Just a tidbit to all those who think school is a drag... you have it a lot better than you think.
I totally agree. I love college. I don't know what I'm going to do when I'm finished with it. Thank god I'm going to be in it for a long time...

Delthanin

09-08-2010

I don't want to go to work. I wish I could go back to school. <.<

TheChatMonitor

09-09-2010

I wish I could go back to school. Now it is just all work

ChiefRocker

Recruiter

09-09-2010

Thats funny I'm a sophomore too. Shoot, And yeah I'd rather be roaming the world instead of going to school. Yeah I'll go wander later.