So do any of you guys

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shouri

11-08-2009

Only BD inhibitor after tower down usually, but theres no rule against it tower just gets pretty buff

Thenadathor

11-09-2009

I was playing Heimer lategame with an AP build, and I BD'ed a lane in about 10 seconds. The key is to drop turrets in beitween creep waves, and have perimiter turrets set up outside of tower range too.

Also if the tower is already down, Heimer can just drop a turret in front of the inhibitor, upgrade it for the huge atk speed bost, and recall. Its cool cause you dont have to stay out there, you can recall right away, and it takes almost no work to drop one and head out before they come back.

Evangelion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2009

To be honest? All the time as Twitch. If I see that my team is simply losing around the 15 minute mark, I'll start going for phantom dancer. If by twenty or so it's getting ugly, boots of mobility. From then on I'll start stacking damage items, and then pop up every time my Spray&Pray is on cooldown at some tower.

Frankly, if Riot was really THAT against backdooring, they'd simply buff up the tower even more. Giving them an automatic fortify if there's only been heroes attacking it for a minute would probably end all backdooring.

And even more frankly, backdooring is stoppable with enough wards and oracle pots. If the whole team, or hell two people were to react to my backdooring with an automatic teleport, I'm pretty sure they would get me. If they don't want to do that and prefer to curse me off for not rolling over and giving up, then fine by me.