So do any of you guys

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Busuzima

11-07-2009

Gain victory through good ol fashioned backdoor just tp or stealth while your team keeps your enemies in your base then laugh as you take out turrets and inhibs?

myrmidon

11-07-2009

Towers armor was buffed considerably, it is very difficult to do this now unless you have 200+ damage, considerable attack speed, and a hella lot of hp.

IHaveCrayons

Recruiter

11-07-2009

If I see an opening I always take advantage of it. If a tower is low hp and they're all screwing around outside, I will pop in and take it down... pure and simple.

CryHavoc

11-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrmidon View Post
Towers armor was buffed considerably, it is very difficult to do this now unless you have 200+ damage, considerable attack speed, and a hella lot of hp.
A full spec Yi can rape a tower in maybe 7-9 seconds. If he's got decent lifesteal, he can alpha a group of minions, gain most of his health back, wipe the rest of the turrets out.

No way that it could be done with the Nexus towers by any one character, though.

smokeD

11-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryHavoc View Post
A full spec Yi can rape a tower in maybe 7-9 seconds. If he's got decent lifesteal, he can alpha a group of minions, gain most of his health back, wipe the rest of the turrets out.

No way that it could be done with the Nexus towers by any one character, though.
A late game twitch can bd anything.

GNOY

11-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busuzima View Post
Gain victory through good ol fashioned backdoor just tp or stealth while your team keeps your enemies in your base then laugh as you take out turrets and inhibs?
Do I look like a bd-***** to you? 0_o

And yes, ppl still do that ****.

Feelgood

11-08-2009

If you CAN bd, do it...people who complain about it are just mad they are being outplayed.

Lawlerkats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2009

No, people complain because it's a dick move. You can't really get "out-played" when a stealth hero can out-range towers.

Just sayin'.

ZGBudai

11-08-2009

There is a saying in fighting games

"Winning is winning, there is no cheap way of doing it"

This of course doesn't count GLITCHES but backdooring is intended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlerkats View Post
No, people complain because it's a dick move. You can't really get "out-played" when a stealth hero can out-range towers.

Just sayin'.
1) It's his ultimate
2) It doesn't LAST FOREVER, gank him if you need to.

Xirus

11-08-2009

In my twisted fate guide, half the strategy is based around soloing towers whilst enemies muck around in your base. However, this particular build pushes quickly and uses minions, but if the tower is low I'll finish it off, and lone inhibitors get backdoored a lot.

It's basically a counter to the five man gank squad strategy. So it's pretty legit, I'd say. I'd argue in the case of Twitch backdooring, he basically acts as a carry, but instead of killing players he kils towers. It's just different avenues to the same goal.