i just want to see the proving grounds map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheVz

07-19-2012

so i dont have alot of computer friends and i just want to play a 5v5 on the proving ground map idk what it looks like, how is this possible??? also not sure where to post this question...

Sevgz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Hello, TheVz!

If you just want to know how the map looks like then watching some youtube videos seems like a good idea. However, if you want to try them by yourself you can eigher create or join a custom game.

How? Do the following:

-Press "PLAY"
-Press "Custom"
-Press "Join" OR "Create"

If you want to join an existing lobby then head to the map portion of the grid and click it until the list prioritizes games in that map.

If you want to create a game then click "create" and select the map in the creation lobby.

I hope this helps. Have fun.

Mango027

07-20-2012

Most games on the proving grounds are ARAM, All Random All Mid, so expect that. This means you enter the game knowing you are going to be randomly selected a champion from your roster, including free champions. So if you get a champion you don't know or don't like, stick with it. That is the point of the all random and is half the fun.
To find a game quickly from the join custom game screen type aram into the search box and you will usually find 20+ games ready and waiting, many are for 30+ and if you cant find one create one that says "ARAM all welcome"

TheVz

07-20-2012

thank yall so much

GrandeGlande

07-20-2012

Well Im level 23 and it takes me a lot of time to find a game I donīt get kicked for being under level 30, or someone disconnects because he doensīt like the character he got. I leave it for impossible...