Would a Mexican Server help the community?

Yes it would. 270 76.49%
No it wouldn't. 36 10.20%
It wouldn't make a difference. 34 9.63%
I don't care. 13 3.68%
Voters: 353. You may not vote on this poll

So uh... Mexican Servers

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gem145

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinking Animal View Post
You throw South America into the equation as if I even talked about them to begin with. Brazilians and everyone else can have their merry time. I'm solely talking about people in the Mexican community.

If you want to derail the forum, then I am no longer going to speak to you.
so you dont care about south america but you still made a post about making a server for mexicans because of lag problems and communications issues.

now i understand that you have no idea about what are you talking about.
im actually done with this conversation. cya, take care and be tolerant

Manikor

07-21-2012

To put my 2 cents in here. I would like to see a spanish/portugese language server period centered around a south American or central American country for server location for the actual decent reasons posted above. Language barrier problems and ping problems. This doesn't mean that an individual must be restricted to these servers, however, I think if these servers existed most of the people who speak a version of spanish or portugese would play on such a server most of the time as it would likely be a lot more fun for them. Much like we have European servers for the European population.

There seems to be specific days and times that people speaking different languages tend to pop up more often. When I play those time slots I get a lot more foreign language players than other time slots.

tubbeebucket222

07-22-2012

Yes there should because America hates Mexicans or other latinos

Gem145

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubbeebucket222 View Post
Yes there should because America hates Mexicans or other latinos
lol ^

ElAthahaulpa

07-22-2012

trololololololoolOL0OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

red9464

07-24-2012

um im sry but if u dont want them to speak ask them if they can speak english right? and if u did and they dont speak english well than im sry but yes it might be a good idea to have another mexican server but doesnt exactly mean they all want to speak english so like u speak english and u know spanish which comes easier speaking english or espanole?

Skylayer

07-26-2012

Dude... this is hilarious. But im going to be straight, the first word to describe was xenophobic.

First of all READ THIS:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?p=282554

The "US" servers are located in LOS ANGELES! thats 2hrs far from Mexico if youre traveling on car...

If Im in north Mexico i have 50ms, on the Yucatan Peninsula (South) i have 120ms top.

So you´re proposing to install a server for 2,324.4 km from LA to Mexico City????....
What can I say..."Americans"...(Giorgio A. Tsoukalos Face)

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

I think having a language selection option that then affects matchmaking... would be a good idea if there are enough people of that language.

For instance, our servers are North America... that's English, Spanish, and French (plus whatever else people happen to speak.) So letting people who speak those languages be sorted together would help communication.

I don't think we need servers for Mexico, just.. some language thing.

What do they do in Europe and Asia? Just hope everyone's from the same country?

Altrag

07-28-2012

I would say a Latin American server makes sense for a few reasons.

-They're too far away from the United States servers and lag furiously as a result

-I don't understand them, and many of them don't understand me. Which gets in the way actual strategy and collaboration

-Getting screamed at in spainish for speaking english on the US servers is obnoxious.

Oh, and OP, you're a racist jerk. But I agree with you.

MemoryLapse

07-29-2012

I think they are doing something like this already. Brazillians will have their own server and that should attract a lot of the south americans.

123456 ... 11