Not getting the point...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrReaper135

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

The price of champs makes a very little difference look at soroka she is a 450 and yet she is very commonly used in ranked play, Veigar is 1350 yet his ult can pull down an AP carry in one shot even the 6300 ip ones

chaser676

07-20-2012

The 450 and.1350 ip champions are some of the best in the game..

BluJay42

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelron Vladseal View Post
Cheaper champions are way worse than the higher IP ones. I am not getting the point of trying as a free player after 50+ matches(I have played over 100 at this point). I have purchased multiple champions since I started and honestly they are just horrible in one category compared to what you pay for. This leaves the F2P part of the game obsolete. Basically you have to spend some money in order to have decent champion/good one(some are ridiculously OP). Or you can lose 3 out of 5 matches each night to Champions people payed for. I thought this was a true F2P, apparently that is not the case here. I honestly thought about buying one at the 6300 range but since the lower tier champs cannot compete well at all with higher tiered ones I have no incentive.
Ignore the poor community. Because the game is free and has low system requirements, lots of children play it; and they act as they are. Hence the draconian report/enforce system. I wrote this before even reading the thread, because I know you'll be getting passive-aggressive offensive responses from people just because you're criticising their aweosme free game!

Of course, none of them will go balls-out because they don't have jobs and can't afford to lose their progress. Zang!

Lots of the 1300 characters are good. Start out playing one game a day and getting your one win a day. Look into Singed and Kassadin. Those are the two I chose and I immediately felt there were few champions that could outright defeat me.

Sara Leah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

you are correct you are not getting the point. so one more time:

the 450 ip champs ARE every bit as good as the 6300 ip ones.

meh.. you are lvl 13 with 21 normal wins at time of this post.

most games in normals at all levels but even more so at your level people think that kill count is what wins and fail to go for towers/enemys base. also as has been said already yi like most carrys ad or ap is not high def/hp but more of glass cannon and dies fast if focused. most sucessful yi players i see use life steal & attack speed to off set low def/hp.

as to it being true f2p, it is. everything you "need" can be gained 100% from only playing the game and never spending 1 cent. it should remain this way as most "subscription" based games just bite as far as i am concerned. if you really want a subscription based game there are many available to you already.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~
Best Luck Always
Quote:
Panzerfaust .... 4) 'Kill stealing' is only something inexperienced players (or selfish players) worry about. It's the same as the player who only plays a single role then gets mad when they don't have a tank or support.
This is a team game, Teamwork wins games. 1 v 5 not so much
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~

HonorableGeneral

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluJay42 View Post
Ignore the poor community. Because the game is free and has low system requirements, lots of children play it; and they act as they are. Hence the draconian report/enforce system. I wrote this before even reading the thread, because I know you'll be getting passive-aggressive offensive responses from people just because you're criticising their aweosme free game!

Of course, none of them will go balls-out because they don't have jobs and can't afford to lose their progress. Zang!

Lots of the 1300 characters are good. Start out playing one game a day and getting your one win a day. Look into Singed and Kassadin. Those are the two I chose and I immediately felt there were few champions that could outright defeat me.
I have a job. Doesn't entitle me to go "balls-out" and get myself banned just because I can purchase RP to make up for lost IP. That would be a waste of money.

Only reason I purchase RP is for skins, which I can't get with IP. If I'm capable of buying it with IP, I'll wait and save up for it, just like most of the community does.

I don't understand your use of the word 'Zang!' either (not even a word). First of all, your insult has offended no one, merely wasted space on the forum. Secondly, it wasn't even that well-thought out to begin with. The average gamer may sound like a silly 12-year-old but I assure you that most are in their early 20s if not a bit older... Kind of saddening considering the vocabulary we see around here, but that's the truth.

If you want to see games with a LOT of 12-year-olds, go to any popular shooter game, especially on consoles. Every time I go on Xbox Live I hear the incessant cries of pre-pubescent children claiming that whoever killed them 'has hax!' or 'is n00b i'm 1337!' One of the reasons I discontinued by subscription to Xbox Live.