[Guide] DPS soraka The healing Carry

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I k3you I

09-08-2010

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...ling-dps-16761

1. item is missing.... the new item Manasuma or whatever its called.. that would be the second item to buy.

Dps Soraka FTW!

Early game:
If your midd you can get alittle aggressive on ap casters, but if there are any dps you might wanna be alittle careful until you get more attack dmg/speed. Other than that you shouldnt have a problem making money. if your having problems if you wanna get aggressive just silence them and its a sure on pwnage.

If your laning you can play support all you want and be aggressive because nobody expects a soraka to be Dangerous.

aka. be sure to spam starcall at the same time for it does alot more dmg than you expect it to.

Midd Game:
By now you might have close to or almost your Madreds you can get very aggressive, just remember you always have a heal with you. If your midd you should always think about ganking and what not. They never expect the soraka to go at you.

Late Game:
Now you are ready to own anyone, by now you should have a Frozen mallet and Madreds. so your like a ashe with a madreds and heal and silence. You can own them all!
just keep healing yourself, and if youwant your teamates and Harrass and attack. you will Carry!

TakinTheHeat

09-08-2010

You won't even get to boots before the game ends. Idiot.

I k3you I

09-08-2010

i count out boots... you can get boots whenever you want....

eljimbobo

09-08-2010

quite possibly one of the worst builds i've seen in quite some time. Sorry, but no. That is not a viable on Soraka and the items listed are impossible to achieve if you're feeding the enemy team by pretending to carry. Your masteries need a look into as well.

Cueballmac

09-08-2010

+1 for thinking out of the box
-4 for being less supportive to the other 4 teammates.

I k3you I

09-08-2010

it actually does work.
if you really think about it most sorakas dont rely on ap for healing, her healing is just in itself.
so yo ucan play support and carry at the same time.
like how a kayle is.
-support champ
-dps/ap
-heals and ultis for other champs.

it is very possible for soraka to build these items, ive done it before.
she does a reasonable amount of dmg. and she can carry, with healing her team and damaging the enemy team.
soraka farms very well and never needs to leave the lane for quite some time.
if she lanes midd all soraka needs is map control so she wont get ganked.

Gyoro

09-08-2010

Except a mere Kassadin, Malzahar, Annie can easily shut you down and burst you into nothing.

Early game in mid vs Urgot you'd be the laughing stock of your team.

Also you can't forget the common carries you find in every game like WW, Olaf, Yi, Twitch, Shaco, Akali and so on and so on can easily make you into fodder.

you're basic heal isn't enough to sustain you...and how can you even mention healing your team when you are 1st priorirty, I think you're forgetting about your CoolDowns....

A Basic Heal of 280hp won't keep you fighting when 1 mere swing does 330~dmg, 700+crits at 2swing per sec lol

Madred's and a Frozen mallet is no where near enough AD to "carry" and you're also forgetting about....Crit%....and AS...and armor pen.....

Manamune with your build which lacks mana, only is about +39ad from the 20base ad from the item and the 2% from the 1000mana when fully stacked.

You'd only be tickling there off-tank let alone the horrible dmg to their actual tank.

I k3you I

09-08-2010

well i havent had those problems at all ever in midd..
because all you have to do is silence and then attack.. soraka's silence is quite long... although ppl dont notice.

common carries arent much diff.. if you think about it....
and mana wont be a problem with the new item i added in which gives you just the right amount of attack dmg you need in order to do reasonable dmg.
and when it comes to teamfights.. remmeber your a ranged.. stay behind the tanks you have the advantage.. when it comes to tanks...
you have madreds. i dont really think its much of a problem.
Urgot doesnt really kill much early game...
i had a midd solo against him once... all i needed to do was avoid his poison, and once he got in range all i had to do was silence, starcall and attack.
he was more than enough to die or run away, wasnt really a problem.
although others do lots of dmg in 1 blow you have many resources. you have starcall which is about 100 dmg per hit. as well as madreds which once oyu have your first 4 items yo ushould have 250 dmg per hit. not much different in my opinion.
Madreds Frozen mallet and Manasuma or whatever gives you mroe than enough dmg.
and i do hear that lots of people say you dont need armor pen when you have madreds.

I k3you I

09-08-2010

although i did this build for fun..
and it was highly successful

lolz you guys are taking this too serious.

Gyoro

09-08-2010

Post screen shots from match history, if highly successful is 10kills? who's to say you just didn't last hit them.

the only one here taking this seriosuly is you, you keep trying to prove your point, which we know is fail from the get go.

Can corki be built with tank items? Sure
Is it optimal? No.
Will he last long(er) in team fights? Yes
Is he a tank now? No
Is he beneficial to the team? No

"But but he can survive longer and gatling gun people to reduce their armor"

Guess what Nasus which synergies well with tank items can do the same with more survivability and actually be an asset to the team.

Can he reduce enemies armor? Yes
Tank items help keep him long(er) in team fights? Yes
Is it optimal? Yes
Is it beneficial to the team? Yes

Catch my drift? Sure slap on AD items on ~any~ champ obviously they will do dmg, but they are inferior in so many ways.

Btw your silence is only 250dmg...you got no AP items, 250dmg against a proper built Carry with 2,500hp-3,000hp isn't effective, I fell sorry for the team you're on if you think that is good dmg output, you only auto atk for 300dmg if you're lucky.

If they get armor you're reduced to about 180dmg, and you only got 7%crit rate.....

<_<

I really don't see how you can elude yourself to not notice something wrong here