In game lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1337 2thaparty

07-19-2012

My game lags hard. No latency spikes, no router or modem problems. It's a problem with League itself. I would like some help as to remedy this, if not then I will be forced to leave this game due to the fact that it's toxic to play with this lag.

ComissarFuklaw

07-19-2012

I have been experiencing serious lag problems recently, as well. My internet is plenty fast (18mbps), wireless is 300N on the router and card end, my gfx card is new (560ti OC), 8gb ddr3, 2.8ghz dual core processor. I've actually spent a fair amount of money on hardware recently making sure that it's not the issue. I run a legit copy of Windows 7 home ultimate, and have all the updates.

I play other games, and only have problems with LoL. I've been wanting to post about it for a while, but figured there wasn't much point.

just now I was trying to watch the new Eve spotlight, and it started hanging up and getting glitchy on me, like it's done with every other LoL video I've watched lately, and it dawned on me that I have zero problems with other videos on youtube, even in 1080p. hell, for that matter I don't usually even have to let them buffer, but LoL videos become unwatchable by the 1:00 minute mark- phreak's voice starts glitching, and I start getting down to a frame every few seconds.

I've tried everything I can think of. Does anybody have any advice at all?

NeoSlade

07-19-2012

I too would like some advice
My Ping is Constantly 19 which is beautiful but since the most recent last two Patches i go into games with 19 ping and Randomly get 5000 Lag spike wtf is that all about
then theres games im all good in my ping "19" then i start the game and end the game with the absolute worse FPS please someone help us

1337 2thaparty

07-19-2012

It's constant lag for me and it's tiresome. I've lost most of my games because of this factor and it pains me because I can't have any fun playing League anymore.

1337 2thaparty

07-19-2012

Bumping for someone who knows what to do, because honestly I don't see myself playing this game for much longer.

Thunder God Olaf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

i dont know whats up seems like im getting in game animation lags im trying to repair my client to see if it helps

1337 2thaparty

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brethren Am View Post
i dont know whats up seems like im getting in game animation lags im trying to repair my client to see if it helps
I tried doing that for both the lag and the bugsplats. I still have problems with both :/

failgame2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

ok guys lets just admit this that riot dont give a **** about this....so just leave the game so they may regret what they did....like i did...

muhihaha

07-21-2012

Same here.
Good ping, but it still lags.
And the lol website is slow as hell...
fkn riot!